Reviews for Never
alice chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I was just wondering if this is going to turn into a sailor moon crossover, or if that was just a cute 'coincidence'...or if I'm completely insane and have been reading WAY too much manga. _
Mikaela chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
oh come on... why did you end the story that way? you know.. the part where Akane and Ranma were SEPARATED by bedroom walls.. wouldn't it be nicer if they're in the same room.. if you don't like lemons then just do it like they'rs just talking and ends up getting closer.. you know? oh never mind.. but i gotta admit.. the story's kawaii! how i envy them..:)
lija chapter 1 . 9/10/2001
Very sweet and waffy... Another story about their stay at the dojo would be nice.
nm3 chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
SEQUEEEEEEEEELLLL! _ you HAVE TO continue this... or else... -_-... _ pleassszzeee! _
Aru chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
i thikm a sequel would be good (just to see how the Nerima Wrecking Crew reacts to this change in behavior)
mmkay chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
I LOVE IT SO MCUH! KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII!
Incurable Romantic chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
You so must do a sequel, this is great!
may chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Great story!
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
nice, and you seperated the song better this time.
Jacie Everdell chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
This is a really good fic. I don't know the song but you made it fit in really well, and I love a good Ranma and Akane romantic fic where they have deeper charactorization. Im going to go check out your website now.

Doomo Arigato Gozaimasu.