Reviews for Shaped
Harta chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Fluffy. Cute. True. Not over-the-top. In character. TOKKA.

What more can we ask for?
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
:D Perfect!
1JennyFan chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Aww, so CUTE! And you're lucky, this is my first ever review! I could totally relate to Toph. If my crush gave me a gift, I would be SO giddy. It's funny, I actually find him a lot like Sokka. Anyway, great job!
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Absolutely delicious! I love her reluctance and denial of anything "girly." That she wouldn't let Aang play with it was so funny and revealing at the same time. Thank you for this lovely episode tag!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
I liked this oneshot! It was very sweet and cute!
Cows are my friends chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Good story.
Superbleh11 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
I liked this little oneshot. You explored a really cool idea with it, about the origins of the armband and the whole bracelet concept, and it really came across well. One thing I was very impressed by was your ability to portray Toph as still being tough and brash, but still wrestling with these emotions and ideas that are very foreign and embarrassing for her. Kudos for that!

The contemplations were very nice, and your voice was very conversational and pleasant to read. The only thing I felt that this piece lacked was description; I'd like to really feel things from Toph's POV as opposed to only exploring memories and immediate actions. Very cool, keep up the good work!

Superbleh11
ThumperMiggles chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Kyah~~

So cute! Friggin fairy rings... That one made me laugh so hard...
Cra-z4Avatar chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
LOVED IT! ur an awesome writer! Keep it up! (Toph's my fav character, and though I don't really care that much about Tokka, u really pulled me in!)
Isle of the Linden Trees chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
uh, obsesive much? you make toph sound way too girly and idiotic.
Jezkalynn chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Aww, too cute! Another perfectly in-character little fic. Please keep doing these! You get into Toph's head so well. I'd love to see your take on some other recent episodes... ;-)
Coeus chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very cute. I like how you wrote Toph, insecure and awkward but brashly trying to hide it. Excellent job.
TophFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
That was adorable, yet so Toph like at the same time...Does that make sence...haha..well anyway great job
Cyristal-Artist chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
I liked the story a lot, and the detail was amazing. :)
Solembum13 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
VERY NICE! I love it! I was so happy when this episode came out, pure Tokkaness! :D

Keep on writing!