Reviews for Edward's Charm
Just-One-Person chapter 3 . 8/6/2009
A nice insight into Edwards mind
BattleInQuestion chapter 2 . 2/19/2009
Yeah! No problem.
BattleInQuestion chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hello! This story is amazing! i love edward's over-protective...ness? haha kinda reminds me of someone i know, ;). You're a great writer! Please write more!
MintCcIceCream chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I really liked this! It was short, but I think if it was any longer it wouldn't have been as good, it is one of those things you just can't drag out. Anyways good luck with writing and anything else!
Onyx Eyed chapter 3 . 6/26/2008
Honestly, I wanted more. The idea is great and so is your writing. It was just too short. :)
Someone aka Me chapter 3 . 4/6/2008
This is really good! I wish I could write like this!
PocketofChange chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
This was so original! I had never even thought about how he figured this out. Very nice... I know its hard to write longer chapters when you aren't doing any dialogue. So, good job on this little story, I think that its really quite good!
Enthralled chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
That was fantastic! I loved this line...

Everyone except me.

So simple but completely hit the mark!

Great writing...I love to hear the thoughts of people when they are represented in this fashion...to hear the other side makes things so much more complete!

And you think your muse hasn't smacked you upside the head!

Craziness...
Topazz-Abyss chapter 3 . 12/23/2007
Very good story. Next time maybe make the chapters a bit longer. I don't mean write more the three first chapters could be two because they're so small. I really enjoyed reading your story.
holasunshine chapter 3 . 12/22/2007
edward's very observant hm. i hope you put in some dialogue in there. i love it. keep up the good worka and update soon!

JessCullen
NoMoreThanUsual chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Very nice! You're right - Edward would have noticed long before he gave her the heart. Great behind the scenes perspective! Thanks for posting your story. I enjoyed it.
Enthralled chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
I really like your style of writing! It's so easy to picture what's going on while I read...especially now that I can see Edward as Robert Pattinson. He is so beautiful...I have better hopes for the movie now!

Keep writing - I'm also really excited to see your other story about Claire's mother...I love the stories about Claire and Quil...yours should be no different!
MJ 82 chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
You are a very good writter and this story is well written. Please continue this...
FangedLeaf chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
THis is extremely well written. Fabulous job! Great idea. Update soon!
Angelz on Edge chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
very nice could be a bit longer but still i love it!