Reviews for Cave
Shadow Haloed Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I still love this story. Friendship can cross all boundaries. But we know that.
White Osprey chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Oh. My. Lord.

Beautifully portrayed and written, with an elegant flow that seems so rough and dark all the same. The way you write things have so much heavy emotion. The connection between Tseng and Elena, wow. Just wow. I have never felt such a rising sense of fear within a fanfiction. Even though I hate Elena x Tseng {Don't ask, I just don't like Elena rofl} I get the feeling I'd like it through your writing. Not just that, Kadaj and Yazoo's relationship. The way Yazoo dominated him, enslaved him, that was ... Amazing. The love in this, the emotion, the terror, the fear, everything. The last three lines really struck me.
de yaten chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Oh my, this was very good. Dark and strange but it works very well. I really liked the atmosphere of the story. Great job! :)
sphinxofthenile chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Ohh, this was very sweet and really well-written! I've been looking for Kadaj/Tseng fics for long. They are so beautiful, I can't stop toying with the idea that sometime I shall write them as con.

Onto the concrit: well, the only thing that took away from the enjoyment of the fic was that I felt Kadaj was a bit OOC. The poor boy you showed here clashes a bit with the Kadaj we see in AC: strong, seemingly fearless and malicious. But I know that everyone can have a different angle on the characters, so that is only a minor comment. I really enjoyed it! Thanks!
xLilly White chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
Another fine ficlet! :) I wondered what you were going to do with this unlikely pair... the ending is so sweet. Poor, poor Kadaj- you brought out his softer side here, and though in the movie we always see him being arrogant and selfish, I think that this softer side of him that you described sort of suits him- it's what would complete his personality, if he were really human. :) Which, I suppose, we can never really be sure of.

Kadaj is a really complex character; I'm actually a little scared of writing him, since I never really know what to make him say, how to make him react. Some say he's got more depth than just this child-like selfish attitude that he puts on show in the movie... when others insist that he's just a single-facetted remnant. You captured him quite accurately here. And, Tseng! Another of my favourite characters ;) I love just about every character interaction that you've put here, especially the Tseng/Elana-ness, and I like the fact that there's nothing really explicit... except maybe eating human flesh. *blink*

Nicely done! Looking forward to more!

- winter
LastTrojanNight chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
My Dear, this is the darkest, darkest, loveliest thing I've read in so long. I bow to your overwhelming evilness. The whole thing is so demned painful(in a good way of course) and the ending is terrilby sweet.*sobs*

I don't know what it is, but it does something for me to see Yazoo so wicked. Never would have imagined it.