Reviews for The Stuff of Nightmares
AccioDramurKopa chapter 1 . 3/29
Exactly. I consider X3 to be INVALID. It's INVALID. Scott dies. Charles dies. Completely INVALID.
Love the story btw. :D
Big fan.
Keep it up!
amethyst-dreams27 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Weird but hilarious. I'm happy that someone got to make the mess that was X3 into *something* that's amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
You're stories never cease to amuse me.
Song of Grey Lemons chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
*chokes on laughter comepletely* Wow, that was great, wonderful, perfect, amazing, hillarious,and a whole lot more. The Last Stand really didn't make any sense whatsoever, like it really was a drugged nightmare. Maybe they should make a fourth movie in which it turns out that it was all Scott's dream. I mean, the hair, Storm and the Oscar, and a better Golden Gate bridge? Just priceless. I'm going to try to get a job with Magneto's construction company. Do you know where I could get an application?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Awesomeness! I hated x3 as well. I hope it really was all scotts dream...
everydaydreams chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
You are the best!Great story.I was laughing so hard!
Ileah chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I love how everybody uses Darwin as a shield. It's just so cute!
Frankies-Girl21 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
lol i agree with you, x3 made no sense whatsoever. loved the actors, hate the plot
skyward2312 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
oh dear god, i love the satire! i love you and i've just read only 2 of your stories i had a cheshire cat smile the whole time i was reading this. good job you!
Hope for Love chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I liked this story. This and another story called "Dangerously in Love" were two fanfictions that made that God-Awful movie bearable. One thing though: Scott should have mentioned Jean's black soulless demonic eyes (and they say Kurt has demonic eyes). I'd love to hear Jean and Warren's reaction to that.
readerchick6 chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
LOL! X3 really did suck!
Echo Dancer chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Okay, I said in my other review I had to stop reading for awhile to give myself a rest. Couldn't do it. I'm hooked. God, you're addictive! I hate you! My aching ribs hate you! It's that tears-running-down-my-face-blowing-my-nose-while-laughing-and-unable-to-breath kind of hate you.

X3 - totally lame, and love your digs and dissing of that abomination. The X-men, especially the original five, deserved better than that. And the marginalized comment by Warren - priceless!
4everJOTT chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
OMG! THANK YOU! Finally i found that someone totally ignore and make fun of that crappy movie! Like you for me X3 DOESN'T EXIST! X3 SUCKS!

Fav quotes: “Well, obviously,” I say. “Or she would have been the person I killed first. That bitch. LOL! And how could you possibly envision a world where Darwin didn’t exist? What’s wrong with you?” Jean is right... how can the world exist without Darwin ;)

“And baby, believe me, if I ever go evil, I’ll make you evil, too. It wouldn’t be any fun without you.” so TRUE!

“Let’s go. I’m hungry enough to eat a planet.” LOVE this line! xDD
Phoenix Soar chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
I loved how you portrayed your own views on X3 in this fic! And it was as funny as hell too! lol
Floaging chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Again with the brilliance! These fanfics are by far the funniest I've read from X-Men, and all written by you. Please continue! :]