Reviews for Deepest Reflections
StarkerParker007 chapter 45 . 2/14
this is the best trilogy I've read in a long long while! you took us with you in an amazing world of angst. thank you so much! will be rereading this story many times! love the twist of how it al began. the way you build the characters to what they are! you made me completely forget the 'real Harry Potter story' . it was so interesting to read a different Harry, I loved Damien and his antics, the way you wrote brotherlove, love of the parents and what they would do for their kids. i cant thank you enough for this story, it became one of my favorites real fast!
StarkerParker007 chapter 36 . 2/13
gaaaaaed COME ONNNN! GIVE HARRY A BREAK! Love it
mumphie chapter 45 . 1/30
Very well written, well woven. I enjoyed your story immensely. I do feel sad for younger Harry. Hope he can become more confident and stronger in his use of magic.
mumphie chapter 42 . 1/30
Glad older Harry had the amulet. Whew!
mumphie chapter 37 . 1/29
I know you wanted a big baang for the last few chapters, but I could have done without this twist. Not sure my heart can take it!
mumphie chapter 27 . 1/29
How many weeks has younger Harry been there? Shouldn't he have been trying to improve himself? He saw how amazing older Harry was. Now that the parents know, shouldn't THEY be pushing his education and physical wellbeing?
mumphie chapter 2 . 1/28
Gee, can't see a way that THIS could go wrong... He didn't even show young Harry how to work the device. Oops.
johnzeckleston chapter 17 . 9/28/2023
Agree with with others about Chapter 16, he might as well have waved at Lucius and said “On you go”. Seriously, he gave up the element of surprise…just to announce himself, used the shield/dark magic on the same level as Lord Voldemort but was struggling against Lucius just for the plot. It’s ridiculous, then Harry even saves Lucius at the expense of losing his only way home AND letting Voldemort know he is a different Harry. All Harry had to do was disable them with the benefit of surprise or just straight up out duel them with relative ease and get the compass.
karrtoonmonkey chapter 45 . 9/8/2023
amazing work
Guest chapter 45 . 7/7/2023
Wow! It's very well written and nice definitely a must read
Marinochka chapter 1 . 3/13/2023
Great series! Really wonderful) But I just feel very sorry for Voldemort. It seems to me, that he is the most affected party. And despite that, no one even feels sorry for him except Harry. And it is not even clear whether with the passage of time Harry himself has not forgotten him. It is sad. I want a good ending for Voldemort, or maybe a new beginning. He really needs someone to love him. Thanks for the story)
Wanglin9722 chapter 41 . 11/12/2022
Wanglin9722 chapter 30 . 11/12/2022
Burn the heretic kill the mutuant
InARealPickle chapter 45 . 11/5/2022
I am absolutely gutted. Angst indeed.
Slytherin7Piece chapter 45 . 7/23/2022
I would have preferred Harry blasting Smith down the corridor or maybe giving him a magical wedgie or something...

Harry does make a good point about sharing your water with an owl, they eat rodents which are crawling with diseases, lord knows what lives on their beaks

I loved these stories and appreciate the time and effort you put into writing them though now I wish there was a fourth instalment featuring canon Harry dealing with Voldy. Very well done and I hope you continue to add to the rewrite.
5,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »