Reviews for Deepest Reflections
Back Again Harry chapter 16 . 8h
Maybe the compass fails to work because Harry (canon Harry) doesn't want to go back yet?
I read your first fiction and this is the second and i love how original and amazing it is it continued the first and answerd some questions i had your an amazing writer and i hope you continue to write more bc it would be a shame not to ️️️
AsylumEscapee368 chapter 45 . 5/7
LOVED IT
Jesus H Christ, at this point James' supernatural dad powers are getting quite boring. He always gets a dreadful feeling when Harry does it again.

And just a quick side note: as far as I can remember, in cannon world Molly and Arthur never knew James and Lily. Since they were not order members in the first war and were coming from different generations, they never knew each other personally.
The real question is not how Harry could have dated an "Amy", the question is how can he date a "Ginny" who gets her knickers on fire when she finds out that in the past he had a girlfriend. That's pathetic, ginger...
Why would somebody smart as Hermione be with a dull, average dude like Ron is beyond me. All he ever does is belittle her: "she should look up the word interesting in the dictionary", "no, I don't want to see your workplace, Hermione" and so on. An intelligent mind would not put up with that.

JKR herself failed big times with relationships in these books. Most of them suck, from the pervy Remus/Tonks couple (dude's like twice her age, wtf!), to the illogical Ron/Hermione and the sickening lovesick-girl-gets-her-prince-charming Harry/Ginny. Not to mention that the Lily/James relationship is just as debatable, as it's only suggesting that it's ok to stalk and creep around someone from childhood through late teen years, cause in the end you get the girl. Oh well, ramble over :D
AU World's Harry is such a dick. Or actually..more accurate, he's not the spineless worm that cannon Harry is. I'm diggin' him.
Emeraldy chapter 45 . 4/14
Wow. What a journey. I decided to reread the whole thing from TCAW all the way to Deepest Reflections and again I'm blown away by your talent to create such amazing characters. Damien is by far the best OC I've ever come across and I love your AU Harry. I hope you keep writing fanfiction. I know you're working on your final book but afterwards it would be amazing if you carried on with Protecting the Ones You Love. It looks like it's turning into another brilliant fanfic.
If it's Damy's 5th year, shouldn't he be turning 16?

1st: 11 going on 12
2nd: 12 going on 13
3rd: 13 on 14
4th: 14 going on 15 (Damien's situation)
5th: 15 going on 16

The only reason Harry turned 15 right before 5th was because he's a summer baby, so he had his 4th year (14 going on 15) birthday really late.
Great trilogy! An amazing story, with great plots and awesome characters. The only thing that I hated was the Ginny/Harry pairing. From my point of view, that ruined a lot of the story. I mean it was obvious from the first chapters of the first story where this is going. Since it's all an alternate universe, why not explore a different relationship with someone who will understand Harry's darkness? The goody-goody lovesick school girl who gets her prince charming (albeit dark and sarcastic) didn't bode well for me, but this is just my opinion.
TheWateringWizard chapter 45 . 3/22
Holy cow, I've read everything... Wow. A million words... I still think your Harry can be an immense, arrogant jerk but you're too good of a writer for me to care too much anymore. Thank you so much
TheWateringWizard chapter 43 . 3/22
Man you need to tie Canon Harry and Ginny together!
TheWateringWizard chapter 34 . 3/22
Yeeess! Blake in Azkaban! So good!
TheWateringWizard chapter 29 . 3/22
I love Harry getting so worked up on Ginny and Michael
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 3/22
Why does Voldy wants Harry's blood?!
4,991 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »