Reviews for Deepest Reflections
Guest chapter 18 . 20h
Now things are gonna get interesting.
Guest chapter 17 . 20h
You had one job Damian! Now canon Harry is gonna to Dumbledore, exactly what we wanted!
Damnit Lucius! You’re always messing up people’s plans.
Oh quitting being nosy and sympathetic, Hermione! Well done Harry, you showed that bitch Umbridge the consequences of picking on a student. Let’s hope you do the same to Snape soon.
I really hope AU Harry beats the living crap out of canon Snape(in the future and get away with it).
I’m not sure if swapping places in dimensions was the brightest idea after all. I’m pretty sure though that canon Dumbledore is gonna get a lot of hate and bashing in this fanfic.
I’m suprised that AU Harry isn’t a little heartbroken that canon Harry and Draco are enemies.
I’m pretty sure that canon Harry will get punched by dark prince Harry(even though it was Ginny who made the move). Why do I have a feeling that AU Harry will be stuck in canon universe until the last few chapters of this fanfic.
Canon Harry is gonna screw up his disguise. I can tell it will happen.
I have to agree with Damian. It was a bad idea to switch places and to use a device they still don’t know the origin of.
Maybe dark Harry in canon universe isn’t such a bad idea as I thought,lol. I loved how he handled the Dursleys. He did what that old fool Dumbledore should’ve done years ago.
The only positive thing about this is how the dark prince Harry deals with canon HP characters.
Why do you have to make the 3rd and final part to the dark prince trilogy a dimension hopping crossover with canon!?
Reading this trilogy made me feel like it was a real harry potter story written by Jk Rowling. Very well done. I enjoyed it a lot.
Harryhungerjackson chapter 45 . 11/9
oh. THAT WAS THE BEST SERIES I HAVE EVER READ ON THIS SITE AND ITS ONE OF THE BEST I'VE EVER READ. PERIOD. I love dark harry fics but this was one with a twist. i'm glad you didn't kill any major characters. (well Bella and Tom buuuut). anway i loved this and i will be re reading more than once at some point.(i have only done that for on series on this site.
5,036 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »