Reviews for Deepest Reflections
paz chapter 45 . 9/20
Nice story overall pls more
Dratias chapter 45 . 8/27
Simply incredible. This has been one of the best trilogies I have ever read. Bravo, my friend. Bravo.
endlesslymax chapter 45 . 8/18
I didn't think I was going to ever be ready for this amazing trilogy to end, but the way you tied everything up left no loose ends. I feel a sense of closure that the story told all that it was meant to and that everything worked out after all of the crazy journeys the characters were on.

Again, thank you for this wonderful journey.
Anne McSommers chapter 1 . 7/7
Thank you for the warning. I started this without realizing it was a series
The Viking Stranger chapter 45 . 7/6
Absolutely bloody brilliance in the flesh, or, you know, digital pages...

Drama, humor, romance, family.

The Dark Prince saga is so brilliant!

Words only betray this masterpiece.

Kudos to you.
Half an Inch chapter 4 . 4/26
That would be interesting to see AU Harry in the Chamber of Secrets. I wonder if the basilisk is still there
just a comment: ya know how lily's mad cuz she keeps running into ginny snuggling up to harry? why? isn't it the overprotective mum/dad that goes ballistic when they see a boy with their daughter? Just saying; universally, no one cares what teh guy does in his love life
Priya Ashok chapter 45 . 4/14
Oh wonderful fix. Thank you.
Recipe chapter 1 . 4/12
No lie, didn't finish reading the summary but finished reading this story, without having read the first two in your trilogy (of which I learned of when checking out the reviews after), and really enjoyed it. Quite liked how I had no idea what was happening with AU Harry and watching the story unfold as Canon Harry was learning it. Very engaging story!
KMF-G chapter 45 . 4/12
Oh please, canon Potter never be awesome as AU Harry.
Otherwise good story.
Wontlogin chapter 45 . 4/8
I hate you. Continue it NOW
lax23-nitty-book chapter 45 . 4/1
I found it really touching when Alice gave Harry her condolences.
UWC-AC10-12 chapter 41 . 3/30
Amazing plot twist! Can't seem to stop reading... something like 3,000 pages in a week...
Estaba buena la historia haciendo esto la cagaste, la primera y la segunda parte me encantaron
Just finished the trilogy thanks for making such a great story
4,900 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »