Reviews for Be My Love
sermadrid chapter 7 . 10/27/2012
I love the story.
sermadrid chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Aww. I love brad and angie and when you wrote them as character, the fangirl me was behaving like booth. Love love it. X
sermadrid chapter 3 . 10/27/2012
Wow I love your writing and I like the addition of angelina and brad playing their character.
Doctor Clementine Who chapter 6 . 7/11/2012
LOL the comments at the end and her thoughts!
GyMusicAddict chapter 8 . 5/13/2012
Adorable! This was amazing! :D
nikkicarter chapter 7 . 7/20/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oh- and 'semperance'- I like it!
nikkicarter chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
It's OK Booth-just picture Zack in a thong...

EW.

OK, where did I put the brain bleach?
Bluestocking Inc chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
I'm a little late to the party reading this, but I have to say I enjoy it. Their dynamic is great, and the characters are awesome!

Given whats currently going on with the show, I thought one thing Angela said was especially funny:

"Booth is madly in love with you; he's not going to lust after a blond psuedo-journalist..."

Anyway, love the story!
Mezzo187 chapter 8 . 12/22/2010
This story was great! Really enjoyed the humor-and the romance as well of course. :) And Brennan telling Angelina she could tell she was pregnant? Priceless!
conunts chapter 8 . 8/6/2010
I didn't read this one, yet. But I read "Be my Date". Let me tell you... THAT WAS GREAT! I mean, you catch the character impressively very well! I was sitting, reading, and imagining every gesture from Bones, Booth, Ange, Hodgins... Hahahah! I enjoyed it a lot! Great work!
zzzooe chapter 8 . 7/6/2010
Naw, very very cute! I loved this.
Bethany chapter 8 . 2/20/2010
Wow! That was amazing! So believable :)

I was smiling the whole way through because it's exactly what SHOULD be happening between them! Damn, I wish they'd get it on already!

Any more coming our way? ;)
ellevee chapter 5 . 1/23/2010
I loved the conversation with Angelina and Brad...it was perfect lol
ValerieJackson chapter 8 . 12/31/2009
Great story!:D Loved it.

Valerie.
amberlynn07 chapter 6 . 12/20/2009
hahaha i love the "i am the first" line. it's so true!

amazing story. i can't wait until booth and bones really get together!