Reviews for Horoscopes
lottersbee chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
Heh heh heh...

That was god! xD

Funny in a kind of... funny way.

BUT not in the way that annoys you because you know they're trying to be funny and they aren't succeeding...

Yes, that was a compliment.

I love the reference to horoscopes, never come across that idea before, sweet idea!

"I forgot my purse.

My purse—you know, that thing with my wallet in it?

My wallet—you know, that thing with my money in it?"

I nearly wet myself.

Wet myself-you know, as in urinating without that oh so important object beginning with a 't' present?

hoo-rah... i feel so proud now. :)

Now I'll be off to check out your other stories...

Tis your turn to feel proud. xD

onlylotte.
Laulipop chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Lol! That was so funny! Keep up the good work!
MixItUp chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
That made me crack up, aww, and just be the hopeless romantic and SoKai fan I obviously am.

YOU ROCK!
Sorasgirl333 chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
omg amazing! lmao it was very cleverly written and very entertaining! for sure one of the best humor oneshots i've ever read xD
ellesugars chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
D omg

that made me giggle. again and again.

Kairi is so funny in this.

and yeaah, you got me with the gun part. -_-; 3
Simply Not chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
that was so funny. yet cute. i laughed so much my stomach hurts!
SorasKey chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
haha, this is great!

~SorasKey
Mercury Vice chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
god, that was so funny. great work!
Kairi-ness chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very clever & cute.

Hecka made me laugh!
Namilaa chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
oh wow. i found that incredibly hilarious! it was really smart, too; like you planned the whole thing out very well. Bravo, you made me laugh, which can be quite rare on this website. great job, two thumbs up, make another one.

like, please.

fave?

.NAMILAA::
KairiSakuraTohru chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
i like the story so far! please keep writing!:D
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
OMG that was good. This seems like a work of Tyler Perry, only that these people are too white to be his characters.

That's the problem, Kingdom Hearts has too many WHITE PEOPLE! Where's the blacks, the beaners, the asians, WHERE ARE THEY! At least they have Middle-Eastern people in Aladdin. Except that there's no 7 Elevens. NO! NO 7 Elevens! They aren't really Middle East or Hindu if there isn't any 7 Elevens. (Sobs) Okay. I'm done.

This is really a good story and I have no idea how this compliment lead to a Carlos Mencia/me rant.

Okay, the point is (sword gets thrown at me) Darn it Turner!

(Throws a bottle)

OW!

Oops gotta go! Will's about to...Never mind Darth Vader's chasing him AH! NO! GET AWAY!

Ok I'll read more Star Wars, just don't kill me!

I find Kairi's lack of pants disturbing.

I find it pretty hot, like you found Padme.

WHAT!

Nothing.

Don't ever talk about my personal dating life like that again. It ruins the evil villain reputation.

Okay, by the way is that a Jedi running out that door.

WHERE! Destroy all Jedi!

Whoo. Ok I'm gonna go and beat the crap out of that old fart Palpatine. Oh and steal a pants less Kairi.

By the way search up