Reviews for Mistletoe Vendetta
Art-Of-Escape chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
AHAHAHAHHAAHA! THat was great! Loved it! Hillarious!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Excellent! Very funny too, you're a great writer.
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Total lolage.

Favourite bit -

"But inwardly he was thinking something more like, that smoke detector thing would really be something to commit to memory, if he ever ran out of good ideas on how to kill his nemesis. Suppose he found out the name of someone else staying at this location, wrote the cause of death as spontaneous combustion and made the entire hotel burn down from the flames, with an oblivious detective inside... Of course, just like revealing himself as L, it was probably another defensive-indirectly-offensive move. if the hotel spontaneously started on fire, the death could be pinned to a Kira who knew that L did such a peculiar thing, which narrowed it down to the task force, which narrowed it down to the only suspect among them, Light Yagami. Come to think of it, there was also the chance that L didn't actually disable smoke alarms and relied simply on the current fire being small enough to avoid detection, so he could salvage his own life while simultaneously convicting Light.

Touché. Asshole."
TypeWriter76 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Great job!

This story was really cute, as well as funny!

You are a very good writer and you are very dscriptive too.

Again, great job.
firedraygon chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
*glee* Oh haha, this is so lovely~ The way you put Light's 'deductions' into rambling paragraphs is great. And L plotting to get all the presents himself...! He's so shameless~ Fantastic use of mistletoe. 3

31esilenna chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
whatever good fic
Mellomailbox chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Oh my lord! I was laughing so hard during this that I had to hold a pillow to my face to avoid waking up the people in my house. It. Was. Amazing! You write so perfectly; it just -flows-. I loved reading your writing just as much as the actual story. _
SandyJ62 chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I loved it! Adding it to my fav list asap. This is the funniest LxLight story I have ever read! If I tried to list my fav parts I'd end up quoting the whole thing. It is nice to see some Death Note fic with a sense of humor. Light is his usual gorgeous, conniving, and paranoid self. L trying to trick everyone into giving him all the presents was hilarious. And the kiss was just icing on the christmas cake!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
only L could make secret santa sound like an assignment on mission impossible. hmm, kira tied up with bows and ribbons and hadcuffs...

this was entertaining.
Adala chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
This story was fun! L came across a little mean, though. I wonder, what he would have done or said if his plan had worked out and he'd gotten all the presents.

The idea with the charcoal was amazing. Your Light was surprisingly nice - he acted, I think, as if L really was his friend - at least I would play such a trick only on a friend :-p

I at first didn't get the "will you be around on New Year's?" because where I come from, kissing is not involved. But in America, you kiss at midnight, right? I've seen it on "Friends" ;-)

Oh, and just one little detail: in Britain there exists a christmas cake - and I found out that they also have that in Japan where it is "a sponge cake, frosted with whipped cream, often decorated with strawberries" - hint, hint ;-)

Anyway, I had fun with the story despite of it being July right now.

Shadowsole chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I don't know if you've been told or found out already but Light is handcuffed for about a year, Starting about October so the do share a Christmas together but that's later.

Anyway like all your other stories this is great!
WalkInEternity chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
This is really funny! I laughed so hard!

Light's reactions are pricless and L's childish behavior is priceless!
Ricoch3t chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Lmao! Omg- this is priceless! I love it to bits.
lauraluvsedward chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
hahaha. this so great and adorable. there should definitely be more.
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
This is probably the most well-written LxLight that I've seen since wild-filly's stories! And, ahh, the crack-iness! I especially love your summary though. This was really in character too.

In short, just all-around perfect in every way!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »