Reviews for Removal from the Nest
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I enjoyed this story because I hate Spoiler. I think Cassandra is much better Batgirl than Steph could ever be!

Now all we need is to get rid of Damian!
czaplabtheswagmonster chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Randomly overheard after I sort of came out of my reading spacing-out thing: "it was so dead, it bit the game warden when he picked it up."

After the last story I read: "she was wearing a bikini, and she had the boa constrictor curl around her waist, and the head came up through the bra."

Don't ask...

Anyway, I think Steph is a slut and all she did was hurt Tim (whoo Tam Fox! I'm so happy they're engaged!), and also she had almost no training, and she was in general a crappy person, so I loved this!

Now kill Damian. KILL KILL KILL! And hurt Tim's dad a good bit.

I want to kill anyone who hurts Tim, in case you didn't notice.

Muahaha. Damian's bloody head on a stick. With a katana stabbed through it. *licks lips*

Yes, I'm sick.

Loved it!

Lilah
Princess613 chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
Now get rid of Damian.
Rose Midnight Moonlight Black chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
don't like the anti-spoiler bit but well writing and intersting.
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
*shark grin* I wish they had connections with someone who erases inconveniently learned secrets... I'd bet anything they do. BYE BYE SPOILEDER
Rosadina chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
"snorts" I love Dick! And the interaction b/w Dick and Tim is great.
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
I like this! Even though I have absolutely no clue who have these people are, I can infer!

Great job!
Alexandra chapter 1 . 11/13/2002
I like. Lets all get rid of Spoiler! YEA!
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 2/8/2002
that was really good! i hate spoiler, and i think tim deserves better (like batgirl)...keep writing!
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
You really hate Spoiler, huh?
Coffee chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
I. love. you. I REALLY don't like Steph and this story totally ROCKS. I do some more, i want to know how the doctored tape comes out!
Jen chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
YAY FOR DICK! Have I ever mentioned how much I DONT like the Spoiler? I mean come on. Get ridda her already. Great story.
Arlene chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
*snicker*
Frog chapter 1 . 9/8/2001
Oh! Good! Very Good! Can you write a sequal about how Nightwing confronts Batman about Spoiler; or whatever evil plan he was planning on when you wrote this story. However, I do have on complaint, Tim is not that whinny!