Reviews for Ring Out Solstice Bells
JaniceC678 chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Wow...that was...strangely compelling. Very, very different in the world of SN fan fic. So moody and more mystical than supernatural, if that makes sense, and your writing has an almost lyrical quality. Even as I was going along I wasn't sure if I really wanted to continue, but then I found myself unable to stop. All in all quite a nifty bit of storytelling to be sure!
CeCe Away chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
This seemed almost like a fairy tale with of course the brothers self-sacrificing for each other. Really creative.
reignofdreams chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
What a fantastic read! This kind of mythology has always fascinated me, and the bond that you bring to life between the brothers is touching and amazing. Thank you for such a great story.

WalkingInDarkness737
Merisha chapter 7 . 8/3/2009
WHEW, just as awesome as ever :D - Dean saved Sammy, nearly dying himself in the process, but Sammy was clutched back from the brink just in time :D - you know how to finish my poor nerves, and you feel no regret ROFL XD - now I've seen both versions and I'm a happy girl :D

Huggles and luv

Mish :D
Merisha chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
HOLY FUDGE NUTS :( - Dean is in the battle now, and Sammy is nearly lost to the world ... I shouldn't be this excited LOL :D
Merisha chapter 5 . 8/3/2009
Okay, now they've done it :( - Sammy is being called to lead the hunt! The king is dededed and Sammy is gonna be dededed and by default Mish is gonna be dededed ... Iza hope you happy bud :(
Merisha chapter 4 . 8/3/2009
I love it when Sammy takes control like that LOL XD - manhandling poor Dean. The next part of the ritual is coming up OMG :( - DO SOMETHING BUD, DO SOMETHING TO SAVE THE BOYS! (has heart attack and waits for choc IV to kick in before rushing over to next chapter)
Merisha chapter 3 . 8/3/2009
OMG bud ... the rituals begun :( - and Sammy is gone and Dean is stabbed ... did I ever mention that your EVIL? because I feel I need to say something LOL :D - I totally love "Swapsies" - that may be my word of the day LOL XD
Merisha chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Dean! Do something :( - the fuglies want Sammy for nefarious reasons :( - RUN SAMMY RUN! (closes eyes because iz scareded) X(
Merisha chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
OMG :D - finally, I've read one version, and now I'm reading the other, and boy, it's just as enjoyable LOL XD - poor Sammy getting pulled to the 'darkside' and Dean having to do CPR (grins happily) ... rushing off for more :D

Huggles and luv

Agent M ... over :D
JenBurch chapter 7 . 5/5/2008
Phew! Dont know how much more of that I could take! They're dead, they're not dead, I couldn't keep track my heart was racing so hard!

It was definitely different, certainly not the norm, but it was interesting just the same. And always very well written and a great fic, worth the read for sure! But yes, still very strange :) Part of its charm!
JenBurch chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Okay, you're not gonna keep getting reviews from me if you're gonna be mean about it! How could you have Sam stab Dean? That's not good! That's mean! *pouts* You're such a bully... even when things are mean and wrong and just... mean! I still cant stop reading your story! They're very addictive!

Great chapter, very... hm... So much is wrong with these people! And Jeff? Poor guy, but why wouldn't he leave? Why is he still there? And that hotel, personally I think they should salt and burn the damn place!

By the way, when Dean is in the bathroom splashing water on his face you wrote that he put his hand in his head for a minute... I had to re-read it to make sure it said what I thought it said, and I figured you meant it the other way around, but given how eerie this and other fics of yours can be I wasn't entirely sure that he hadnt, somehow, driven his hand into his head! lol

Oh, and btw? The fork? Yuck! lol
JenBurch chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
See? See how good I am? How patient I am? Two reviews! Yay!

Definitely getting Scarecrow flashbacks! These people are creepy weird, like pod people or something! i knew there was something wrong with that hospital, it's bad, very very bad! Dean needs to figure out what's happening and FAST, because somehow I get the impression that Sam's current future doesnt include puppy dogs and butterflies!

How do you write stuff this eerie?
JenBurch chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
I'm determined to review this time! lol

Okay... well... so much happened in this chapter! lol I knew what I was gonna say when I started, but now my brain is melting slowly and my eyes keep looking at the button that'll take me to the next chapter, and that little voice in my head is begging me - begging you - to tell me that Dean's dreaming! Maybe he's still asleep in the car? Maybe he's hallucinating? Maybe... ARGH!

Oh, and Sam's right... the hotel sounds weird, way too good to be true! Reminds me of Scarecrow, the last meal and all that?

And what's up with the horses? They used to be such nice creatures, and now? Now they're just meanies who are somehow involved in hurting Sam! Bad horsie :(

Okay, so you dont wanna scare me in my condition? Huh? Is that what you said before? Oh, yeah... the mantra! You dont write death fic, you dont write death fic, you dont write death fic, you dont write death fic, you dont write death fic, you dont write death fic...

*sigh* you dont write death fic...
gidgetgal9 chapter 7 . 3/20/2008
Being a limp Sam fan, I saved this story for last to read and wasn't disappointed. So imaginative- loved the lore and the story. This story begs for a sequel!