Reviews for Four Breakfasts with House
Dimac99 chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
Yep, unapologetically romantic - and I loved it. Sometimes you just need fluff, even if you're reading House lol. (Maybe especially, even!)
Smyth420 chapter 4 . 11/8/2008
Cute story! You really should go futher with this character. I love Emma. Expanding on it and spicing it up a bit would be a great idea if you get a chance. Keep up the great work.

Heather
ange chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
I just noticed in your profile that you are happy to receive reviews for stories from a while back - so...

I thought Four Breakfasts With house was wonderful - good pace realistic dialogue, and the rappour between Emma and House came across very well. I can't believe you had only 9 reviews! As a House/Cameron supporter a story with another pairing has to be pretty convincing for me to keep reading, so congratulations!
Nikelodean chapter 4 . 1/13/2008
This was a really cute story. House seemed a bit OOC, but it was still very enjoyable.
Sokerchick chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Love!
ladyfr chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
Could we have more lunch now, with Emma of course...and some night...passionate...

i love so mutch your stories...House make me laught...you make me laught thank you! Tiffany was less romantic but funnier!please don't stop writing! how lonly will be my breakfast now!cheers!
gypsy71 chapter 4 . 1/12/2008
This was lovely! Normally I'm all for the angst, but this was so beautifully done, with a totally believable House - you got me hooked! Thanks for sharing.
MercyMusicLove chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
This story is great! I usually dont like house storys with not main people couples, but i like Emma. They are cute couple. Update soon please!
CherryRed70 chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
I'm really enjoying this...I didn't think I would, as I'm a true Hameron shipper, but this is good.

Of course, it would have to be an Aussie chick to catch House...who else would hold his interest? ;)
Sokerchick chapter 3 . 1/4/2008
I'm enjoying it! You are fast becoming one of my favorite writers and pretty much the only one who's House/other stories I'll read. You write awesome original characters. And this Aussie has really got me hooked! Plus they're so cute together.
ladyfr chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
update just in good times for my own late breakfast...it's holidays! thanks i'm hungry to read you again, first was délicious!
Sokerchick chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Yay! New story. I love all the new ladies you invent for House to date. You always manage to make them interesting. Can't wait for more.