Reviews for The Erlking
ChasityGeek chapter 16 . 4/1
sooo romantic ;D good job!
Beth9891 chapter 16 . 3/30
wow, your depiction of the Erlking was beyond creepy! This gave me shivers just reading it! very well written
My Solitude chapter 16 . 3/25
Interesting story! xD
exoterica chapter 15 . 2/13
I can't help but think four years is a sufficiently long time. I would really love and end to this beautiful story please.
youarentiam chapter 16 . 1/17
Wow. This has to be the most original story i have ever read - it was amazing! Well done, and i am giving you a metaphorical medal :)
Nightmare320 chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Got jealous when he kissed Dudley...
Anaelyssa chapter 16 . 11/8/2013
Interesting premise. Moderately enchanting. Nice use of poetry. A rather average but pleasant read.
XxKimmikoxX chapter 16 . 11/1/2013
WOW!.. I don't usually review a lot and I've read hundreds of stories especially Fanfictions on Harry potter but I have to say your was really amazing and unique! Your an awesome writer this was such a good story! WEE!()
BloodRavenMaiden chapter 16 . 10/28/2013
That's it..I'm done. DONE! ;; This was just...fknejrgjhneo...I can't form the write words TT
Allen's Matchmaker chapter 16 . 10/11/2013
Oh My God. This so good. So true. . . . I'm crying for no reason at all! Maybe because its so. . . Such a breathtaking story. . . . Unique, it seems, even to its own kind. The Erlking is a work of art so crucial in the process of weaving Darkness that I recommend anyone who can stomach both the bloodshed goriness, if I could even describe it near fitting enough, and the homosexuality of it all to read it.

Do not say I didn't warn you if you happen to read this without the necessary precaution I deem needed for the fainthearted. All Hail Thee Aisling-Siobhan!

Oh wait, was it supposed to be Thy?
Guest chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
That was absolutely spectacular! I loved that story, I stayed up WAY past my bedtime to finish reading it!
64teeth chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
wow, what a strange, but amazing story!
The World in Black and White chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
I am a huge fan of your stories, but this is BY FAR my favorite. Though part of me cries over the old Erlking, Audenarde (right name? Hope so...) while the rest of me goes YAY HARRY AND VOLDY-HEAD! Beautiful story, I just couldn't stop reading it. So thanks for writing it :)! I'm off to read the rest of Indelible. Or Kiss Me Deadly. Or... well, you get the point ;P
KatzeIason69 chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
you know I still really like reading this story. it's still one of my favorite's.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/3/2013
Beautiful story, i can't believe it took me so long to read it.