Reviews for In Dreams
Aulizia chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Great stoy! I've just finished rereading The Carpet People for the umpteenth time and was lucky enough to stumble across your fic. I've always wondered what it was that Bane dreamed. I think you've given a very plausible (and well written! ;) answer.

Like you, I've never seen a Carpet People fanfic before, so thanks very much for writing this story! :)
Estelle Tiniwiel chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
I've not read The Carpet people, and so don't know the characters or the plot, but nevertheless this had the feel of a very moving and well written story, and I think you used the quotes to good dramatic effect.

Ok, so, as the previous person said, this isn't strictly speaking a Discworld fic and you could put it somewhere else, but to be honest I think that this is where the most people will be who will read it, and it is widely known as a Pratchett work, so I shouldn't worry about it too much if I were you. Maybe change it if you find somewhere that is more suitable for it.

Anyway, nice work and I like your writing style, especially the dialogue. Well done.
The Answer chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
You do know this isn't the Section for this right? Strictly Discworld fics you should put this in another section.