Reviews for Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2014
I wish you could continue this story. I always felt like Bobby mistreated Eames a lot. The show should have written her and Bobby with different partners for awhile to let him see he needed to treat her better. Thanks
C.I.TigerFan chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Their relationship was quite sad in many ways. I think you nailed it. She totally "got" him and loved him, for better or worse, and while I think he loved her too, I also think he lacked the ability to allow himself to ever let her know. Enjoyed your moody take on things. Very Eames like. This is my favorite couple to write about. Their relationship was truly unique. Enjoyed the read!
The Confused One chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
OMG! I'm going to cry. This is so poignant and so real... I totally see it this way. She tries and tries, but he's always just pushing her away and moving away from her. He's always disappointing her. He just can't seem to let her in, and I can't imagine how frustrating that must be. Excellent piece. Great pacing, and great look into her head. :)
squarey chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Excellent. I enjoyed reading this very much.
waldkind chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was a really good story. I've always wondered how long it would take her to just give up on him because he never gives her anything back. Sad story, but I liked it because it seemed true to the characters.
Metisse chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I love it. Very believable after all that has transpired the last two seasons. It does seem like Eames just keeps bending over backwards to support Goren and all he does is retreat.
Kismet23 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I think this is beautifully done, and so realistic. I have to say, if you watch the show without reading into it, this is very much the relationship that's shown. Eames seems always to stand by and stick up for Bobby, and we never see that reciprocated. I suspect people won't love it the way they do stories that are happier, but I think it's excellent and you deserve much kudos.

-Kristin
emyj chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
poor Eames. i agree with you, Bobby has put her through the wringer and she is too attached to do anything about it. hopefully in the show we will get to see her get angry about it! but i bet not. good story. good for Eames for getting some distance.