Reviews for I'm Not Gay!
SASUKE'S PENIS IS ANGRY chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
Haha! This was hilarious! I loved it! But, as many other people have said, pietro is in a LOT of slash fics! Like with Evan and lance and a few others. Heck, i've even seen fanfics with Pietro paired with Wanda! So, uh.. yeah, PLEASE CONTINUE! BYE! (BTW, Pietro's talking is kinda hard to read... )
~Nire~
mysterious-muse chapter 1 . 2/20/2004
It was good,but(and I'm not trying to be mean)remember to space your was so funny,Lance gay!*laughter*See ya!
Princess SimbiAni Dreamz a'Luv chapter 1 . 1/25/2004
LoL! _
Sincerely, SimbiAni... luver of all that's sappy, cute, & aww-some!
Mace the Amazing Wondergi chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I thought this was hilarious! You should write one for Pietro finding out he was hooked up with Evan...even though we know he really is gay!
Ouvalyrin chapter 1 . 8/20/2003
Lol... funny...
Mi chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I Drool over all those slash fics but this was still hilarious. Here's an idea. You should let Pietro get his hands on some of those fics where he's madly in love with Lance. I bet that'd shut him up.
IwillmarryJustinTimberlake chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
BAH! So funny! Although, if Pietro had kept clicking, I'm sure he would have seen a LOT of Pietro/Lance pairings... how would they explain THAT to Freddy and Todd? Lol.

Great fic!

Taz
memememenotyou chapter 1 . 7/10/2003
that was a great story. please write what would happen if the brotherhood found stories on lancitty and pietro/lance. i therefore justify your existence.
Dark-English-Rose chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
LOL! Hilarious.

And yup, Pietro is a sex god, hehehehe.

Now, Lance's reaction on Scott/Lance pairings is certainly interesting, but what about Pietro's reaction to the ever-growing wonder that is evietro? What would Pietro think if he found out lots of lovely fanfic authors are pairing him with Evan...and Lance...and some Scott...and Rogue...and Kitty... hehehe

and Remy is great!
Animegirl11 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Wow that was good! NOw everytime I write I'll be thinking what would Lance say?
maliks-dragon chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
Dude that couldn't be any funnier! I wonder what Toad and Blob would do when they find out about all the Pietro and Lance fics! C'mon! Keep going!
MUAHA chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
LOL! ... Bhood Boys get ahold of . Scary idea, but reallyreallyreally funny! :D
Pie-chan's Girl chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
That was frigging hilarious! I loved it!
eddie chapter 1 . 3/14/2003
Ah man that was a classic! What an amazing idea! You can just feel the embarrassed-ness of Lance. Hah hah and everyone rips the piss out of him because of the wave of slash that's on here. Don't worry Lance, we still love you XD

Great story. You have talent *thumbs up*
Carla-p chapter 1 . 2/12/2003
*snort* this was 2 funny. Love it.