Reviews for Those of Great Destiny
AngelJeanne chapter 6 . 8/12/2009
Oh super duper mega BUMMER! Aww...I'll miss this fic! But I totally understand considering the same happened to me. Hopefully you'll get back to this fic ONE DAY! Well I'M GONNA MISS YA nupinoop296! But I'll check out those oneshots to keep me happy!
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 5 . 11/15/2008
The second one?

-eye twitches-

But I wanted the first one! oh, well! XD _
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 4 . 11/15/2008
What's riku thinking?

Luv it!
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 3 . 11/15/2008
yay for X3. I like whip cream!

I luv chap2 better than chap1! it's awesome!
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 2 . 11/15/2008
Chap 1 rules! I luv it! I hope Roxas and Sora overthrow Malificent. (they better)

I luv the story so far! XD

-ruler signing out
I RuleThisWorldSoGetYourOwn chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I luv the prolog! Who's the evil ruler?
eCZi chapter 5 . 4/8/2008
Yeah, second one wins.

XD

This is going pretty good so far. Once again, I'd like to know more about what's going on with detail, but it's okay...

I believe you didn't understand what I meant before, so let me clarify, please.

Like...when I write I imagine everything that's going on. I like being detailed and stuff, and yeah. If I can't imagine it while I read, I think I don't have that much detail...y'know?

That's why not much happens in my chapters, and there're a lot of words.

If you need help or anything (beta?), feel free to ask me! Although, I need a beta myself, I think that I can help you with detail problems...you're really generic, but your writing's good!

:D

Please, update this soon...if you'd like, I'll help you with ideas you have that you have mentioned crammin in your head!

I hope this gets updated soon...this is gonnaget GOD

:D
bcz chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
hehe sounds like a cool story is building up! love to see how the twins escape!

For desert i would like Sora served with cream... or Roxas... dunt mind really hehe
AngelJeanne chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
SECOND ONE! SECOND ONE!
Kitsune of the wind chapter 5 . 3/28/2008
Rally good story. I vote Sora and Roxas get taken to the execution with Riku unaware. Thanks for the good story.
mOOnlite-duskk chapter 5 . 3/28/2008

i like the first one

Sora and Roxas get taken to the execution with Riku being forced to watch. Something “ZOMG!” happens and all three escape to…that’s a secret.

please UPDATE SOON!
Too Lazy to Sign in chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
I think that the execution and the ZOMG escape should happen with Riku included. The three seem to be close friends and should stick together; all for one and one for all! Lol.
Landon Growell chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
!

XD
Wings of Avalon chapter 5 . 3/27/2008
I think you should have Sora and Roxas being executed without Riku's knowledge. Then "ZOMG!" and they escape. Riku should find out and plot revenge against Maleficent while somehow joining up with them.
Landon Growell chapter 4 . 3/3/2008