Reviews for Book of JoBe
francis2 chapter 8 . 1/10/2011
Great story, sadly never updated for years now. I would have loved what the plan was about and if Mick ever escaped. And if Josef and Beth hooked up at some point.
francis2 chapter 6 . 1/10/2011
Oh my, you have outdone yourself. This is soooo sad, but beautiful.
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Wow, that end was great!
francis2 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Nice take on the scene, from their POV. Josef really undressed her with his eyes, didn't he?
Lilly57 chapter 4 . 9/28/2010
Well, this is a good read and you write well. I well understand that these are Josef/Beth based stories - so I am trying to suspend my belief system about them and concentrate on what you are writing about them as a potential couple. I guess it could work, but he has so many years of experience with women...she could be hurt and hurt badly.
Lilly57 chapter 3 . 9/28/2010
Hey this was a great read and well written. Your last story was very well done - please don't think it wasn't. But, Josef and Beth as a couple? I don't see it. He has allowed himself to be close to her, the first time in years for him to be close to a human and at that a human woman. there are qualities about her that he appreciates, and it is a shock and a secret joy for him. She does not want his money, she does not want his body, she wants his friendship and intellect.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
Good writing, a little choppy at times. I liked the last paragraph or two. Josef opening up to Beth is about right and in the way that he did it. Beth is a good friend to him.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Well, ok. The last two paragraphs are a surprize/
pilotlover chapter 7 . 9/2/2009
I can so see Josef taking care of Beth when Mick feels the "Coraline" urge. I don't care that he says he's going after the cure only. I think he's in denial. So good for him being staked. Bring on my Jobe.
pilotlover chapter 6 . 9/2/2009
No. OMG. Just no. Poor Josef. Why couldn't he have turn her?
pilotlover chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Love, love this chapter. So Beth finally grew balls, erm, not that, I mean, you know, lol.

Thank you.
snow chapter 8 . 10/30/2008
awesome story!
catravers chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
Have only just found your stories. I love the Jo/Beth pairing. There is not enough of it out there. I would love to see a bit more fluff with them though. I really enjoy your writing. Hope there is more to come.
TwilightG chapter 4 . 5/22/2008
I'D almost forgot this story!

usually I check if it is updated through the review section of my account, but it had been so long since I'd seen an update (and had been on) that I completely missed you're updates!

glad you finally have though, love it so far, it looks great!

I don't feel too bad though; from the looks of it, your story is doing pretty well when it comes to getting reviews! :)
little miss michelle chapter 8 . 5/13/2008
can't wait for the next chapter :)