Reviews for Away
EmmerzK chapter 17 . 1/3/2012
hooray for cuteness! :D
EmmerzK chapter 11 . 1/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Linguini's massive speel could not possibly make me any happier! LOL and the bite & alarm thing? hilarious! :D
Guitarprincess chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Where did Remy go if he wasn't in the kitchen?
Animation Universe 2005 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
That is a very amazing chapter. Where is Remy?
Megara15 chapter 17 . 6/14/2008
I luv the end to death! Its just so cute! Awesome job! Luv U!
Megara15 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
This is very cute! I luv it! Great job!
bradhadair12 chapter 17 . 6/11/2008
Yay! I'm happy for them! I can't believe it's the last chapter already. I really enjoyed this! I'll be waiting for more stories from you!

Bradhadair12

Naomi chapter 17 . 6/3/2008
Wow, that was a beautiful endind. I love the way Linguini feels so attatched to Remy (and he doesn't even know his real name!). I also liked how Colette softens at that sight of the reunion with Remy, especially giving that she was so annoyed about being kept in the dark about what's been going on. Great work!
Miyo86 chapter 16 . 5/14/2008
Hey, congrats on having the longest Ratatouille fic I've ever seen! Lots of action, and everyone is pretty much in character :D Very good so far- keep it up!
bradhadair12 chapter 16 . 4/2/2008
I KNEW he wasn't dead! I like the fact that this chapter was from Emile's POV too!

Bradhadair12

Naomi chapter 16 . 3/31/2008
Wow, this was awesome! I love how Emile reflects on his feelings for Remy. It was so funny when Emile talks to Remy thinking he's still dead! (Remy will never let him forget it, right?) Is Linguini going to be OK?
Colette Tatou chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
Interesting twists in the last few chapters. Keep it up.
Mindy C. H chapter 15 . 3/17/2008
Great new chapters. I haven't been able to read too much of this over the past couple weeks (Spring Break just ended). Keep writing.
Naomi chapter 15 . 3/14/2008
Yay! Remy's alive! How lucky can you get? Pretty cool how a tomato saved his life.
Naomi chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
OMG, Poor Remy! He's not dead,right? I hope you don't leave us hanging too long! Hope to read more soon!