Reviews for I want you more than any other present
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
It started good and it ended is a whiny bitch, and Sasuke is a macho... woman could cry so much as Naruto does in..what? an hour? and ,,please, Sasuke!"What the ...?!
nick chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
that was a great story i think u got the whole yaoi experience in their ohh that was just really good
Kirari13 chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Fantastic. Absolutely wonderful! -applauds you- I daresay that this is one of the greatest SasuNaru fics I have ever had the pleasure to read, especially if it was your first official attempt. It was great all-around. Thank you for posting it! :D
PurpleCranberi chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
aww that was so cute .

Fluffyness rules! well plus there was Sasuke/naruto goodness in it, so it automatically makes it an awesome story. I mean what more could people want in a sotry.

Wait what was Naruto's present to Sasuke?

and you took down a story...'Tell me the truth' aww. I would have looked forward to reading it.

*hugs and takes another cookie*. I feel so spoiled with these cookies now
White Stereotype chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
It was really good considering it was your first yaoi. I liked it alot :D
PapettomasutaDartz chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
This was a good story for your first one better then my first yaoi keep up the good work_
Eiai chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
i liked it .

i dont really have anything other to say that that.

it was sexy! good stuff there :D
AmiChann2011 chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
wow, that was amazingly sweet, fluffy, hot, sexy! ALL OF IT! i loved it so much! I really do love this story! I hope you write more. And hopefully I can get some up sooner or later.
XxAnna-chanxX chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
omg! I loved this so much :] AWESOME! x]
fox999 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Wow...that was hot, me likey very very much!
skyinthenightslove chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
that was so sweet
SoundSystem chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
It was really really good! Very sexy too ;P However (and I really hate saying "however") there were so many spelling and grammatical mistakes in it, it REALLY took away from the story. Having those kinds of mistakes is very distracting. You should go over it again, or if you want, you can message me and ask me to do an error check for you, and I can proof read it and give you a list of the mistakes. I'd be more than happy to, it's a very good story D
Johanna-chan chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
It was good :)
sarah2365 chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
wonderful short story! very good descriptive words i just had to keep on reading and reading i was so sad when it ened though

BOO YEA BABE!