Reviews for DejaVu
StarSwoop chapter 4 . 12/12/2009
didn't understand the last bit of dream she had...who\was shot in half and what made her have so much pain? great story tho.
StarSwoop chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
not a Sue, a really good OC! i have still poss yet to watch TFA so if something here doesn't compute i'll ask. very good so far
BabyBumblebee17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
awesome keep it up
IknowPPLonCRACK chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Uh wow, Chelsea, Prowl IS second in command. :/

Anyways, I loved the fic! Can't wait to see the next update. :3
Chelsea chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Prowl. The black and white mech had always been a law enforcer, even before the Great War had started. He still was, only now, he was also the SECOND IN COMMAND to the Prime,

Yeah, I stopped reading there. Wow, someone's a 'real Transformer junkie' huh?

But it doesn't matter, the fic seemed horrible anyways.
StarSwoop chapter 2 . 8/16/2009
very good, great oc too.
Mekanizumu no kiki yari chapter 8 . 4/14/2009
ok but do hurry i HAVE to know whats next frenzy kicks ass XD im in 11th next coming school year in sept. so i know then pain of evil hw
hermonine chapter 8 . 1/2/2009
Great chapters. I look forward to your next update.
ArmoredSoul chapter 8 . 12/7/2008
That's cool.

I personally have similar problems with one of my own stories, since my uncle stole the computer I had been writing the story on and failed to allow me to copy the chapters I had finished before selling the damn thing.

Talk about a pain in the ass.
turtlegirl chapter 7 . 8/12/2008
love it, totally love it! UPDATE!like NOW!thankies
turtlegirl chapter 6 . 8/12/2008
Thanks for da ages! And phew~! that was a whole lot of memories'an dreaming!
turtlegirl chapter 5 . 8/12/2008
ok its official, she IS partially da reincarnation of a femme namely Jazz's sis.
turtlegirl chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Alright! I so wanted to see da look on Megatron's face...why can't I stand up to da princeble like that? I might never know. I enjoying tis a whole lot! -

Still, I'v got a couple of SUPER important questions...she's a girl and a human so what'll happen when a 'certain' day of da month comes? hm?

Or when she needs to bathe, or eat,or "go"?
turtlegirl chapter 3 . 8/12/2008
Hold da phone, Do u mean Sideswipe or Sideway? cus SideSWIPE is a Bot and also a twin...by da way I still think that she was a femme in her previous life.
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
You should so totally write the trip to Six Flags.

CAFFEINATED MINI-BOT!