Reviews for Murder My Heart
DELETEDACCOUNT151118 chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
So while waiting for your current story to update, I've been going through this one. I really enjoyed the mystery and action of MMH though I must say that you've improved so much with plot, foreshadowing, and the dramatics.

Ichigo blushing in the end was truly adorable, and Kenpachi, yeah, love his badass. XD

I felt like Rukia cried too much but if Ichigo gave her strength then that okay :3 (besides I'm pretty sure I'd be freaked out over seeing the guy who killed my brother and friends tried to burn my alive, too.)

This is one of your first but still a good story nonetheless(:
iryna chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
I loved this so much! The ending is perfection! :D
Final Death chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
okay this is my first review for this story and I must say it really is gud. I have really enjoyed reading this.

Keep up the gud work and if your still writing I hope to see something gud from you in the future.

...now for some randomness...

I had a completely diffrent view for how chapter 18 should have ended.

While reading this for some unexplainable reason I saw both Rukia and Ichigo dying in that fire...of course it would have been a very dramatic death...like the injuries Ichigo sustained where to much for him to get Rukia out. And Rukia asking if they got Aizen and then Ichigo telling her they did. Rukia smiling for the first time and Ichigo smiling back before sharing one final kiss before there tragic death.

Although that is just how I would of ended it...

Anyway lets see what is install for the other chapters
Schippi chapter 23 . 3/7/2011
Aww...I love the story and I also love the ending!
Aska chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
I fell in LOVE with this story - it was great, great and UTTERLY AMAZING ! Gratz :D
Sweetsoccamusic chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
OMIGOD!

sooooo soooo goood!

I love your lamons!

Or the kisses!

( i really dont like when you use Blood in lemons... It grosses me out a little bit :s )

But it was So good !

We love you !

Plz never stop the ichiruki goodness
L chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You are the single greatest writer that I have seen. Your grammar, storyline, and plot progression were flawless. I look forward to reading your next novel. Well done.
ALucky13 chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
Because I thought you deserved at least 400 reviews for this FANTASTIC story. The whole time I was reading it, I could really feel the emotions/love/fear of the characters. And I'm really sad that it's over... So keep writing! I'm sure you'll get something published someday :)
Warriors1121 chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
Ichigo should have shot aizen in the leg just so he couldn't get away (wink)
APersonOfGreatIntelligence chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Way to go! For being the only person on this website who can spell worth shit.
ichirukitard chapter 23 . 1/6/2011
Hi! I just want to say that you are one amazing writer especially with the lemons! XD HOT HOT HOT! I really enjoyed reading this story from beginning to end; it was such an enjoyable ride! The ending was so nice for our lovely ichiruki. LOVED IT!
xByakuyaKuchikix chapter 23 . 12/20/2010
This was the most amazing Ichiruki story ever. The ending was perfect; I can't stop smiling because of it

The entire story was a perfect mix of everything: crime, romance, humor.

Also, the characters still held their original personalities and weren't OOC.

Wonderful, wonderful job!
Anna chapter 23 . 12/16/2010
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed that you used almost all the characters from the anime and you captured their personalities to the dot! Great job and love I your writing !
Nareverine chapter 23 . 11/25/2010
THIS IS THE BEST FUCKING FANFICTION EVER!
aishjain chapter 23 . 11/22/2010
i love this story and especially the epilogue it was so cute. good one
557 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »