Reviews for Murder My Heart
SeveredDarkness chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
I don't think I've smiled more in my life... No really, I'm serious. I just think it's adorable when they fight *sighs* :D
SeveredDarkness chapter 4 . 2/11/2010
Oh God. I knew Yumichika was gonna die the second he said it was it his birthday... OH! NOT THAT YOUR PREDICTABLE OR ANYTHING! D:
SeveredDarkness chapter 3 . 2/11/2010
The bullet hit her brain before she even had the chance to pull the trigger.

Saddest line I have ever heard! Omg! Poor Matsu!
SeveredDarkness chapter 2 . 2/11/2010
“Oh…” Rukia muttered softly as she fiddled with the pocket of her jean jacket. “So you, ah, got a boner?”

“A little one, yeah.”

“I figured.”

BEST PART! I fucking peed my pants!
haeresis lightning chapter 23 . 1/22/2010
one of the BEST ichiruki fanfic i ever read.. seriously. i am not lying. i've read odalisque before, twice actually but this one, is different. i might say this one is better that odalisque but both of them are the best one. i am not actually a fan of crime story but this fict made my perspective towards crime story changed, literally. everything was written perfectly. you captured ichigo and rukia character and never did i feel they being OOC.

and the last chapter, when rukia told that lady she was 8weeks pregnant, while ichigo didnt know the fact that she was pregnant made me snickered.

i know, you maybe wouldnt read my review but i need to show my thankfulness for writing this epic. thank you so much for all the time i spent reading your amazing fict.

you go girl! xD
TheKatInTheShade chapter 17 . 1/11/2010
AHH! So exciting! Seriously, I'm on the edge of my seat! :D
Mickie Mouse chapter 19 . 12/27/2009
Um... Sosuke is the captin of the 'two eight' not the 31st... in the first sentence just thought id tell ya... so you could fix it... i was confused for a moment... oh and WOW i lovee this!
Mickie Mouse chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
to shorten it... you just put Lt. thats all ]! btw i love it!
dg4g chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
Hey, I know that you wrote this story a while back, but I just wanted to say that this is undeniably on of the best ichiruki stories I have ever read; the other ones are also your other works. I love your writing; I read this story a while back and I loved it. Recently I've been trying to re-read all my favorite ichiruki stories (majority of them are your works mind you) and spent a great deal of time trying to find this particular story because I liked it so much. But yeah, just wanted to say that.

IchiRuki FTW!

-dg4g
Shelbypf chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
YOU ARE KILLING OFF ALL MY FAVORITE CHARACTERS! GAH!

Anyways, that was a hilarious chapter :D This should be interesting...
pamianime chapter 23 . 8/19/2009
omg this story made my heart ache and i was so touched by how much ichigo loved her i really loved your story! now i feel like crying since its done...*sniff*
spazz4eva1128 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Hi again! its me ! spazime :0) clown

i already wrote a super long entry for Odalisque so i'll make this quick. Love the love/hate relationship. you make me love ichiruki even more!

ICHIRUKI IS THE BEST COUPLE EVER!
H0pele55 R0mantic chapter 23 . 8/4/2009
This was good but you could continue on with it i would like to know did they have a girl or boy but overall 2 thumbs up and I am also a huge fan of law and order whoo hoo for making a rukiax ichigo crime story
QQQniQ chapter 23 . 7/22/2009
omg i love it and it leaves me a mushy feeling inside and i cant help smiling like a dork now :D
Garts chapter 23 . 7/5/2009
The scene when Rukia said "He gave me a ring" was just so touching I couldn't keep reading.

It was too much. Just who are you anyways? You have to write a book or something! I have to say, honestly, every writer here who read this must feel ashamed of themselves. I can't find a "decent story" after reading your works.

Odalisque and Murder My Heart are just too much. They're the best of the best of all fanfics I have ever read in all fanfiction.

Just... keep writing. Don't keep that from the world.
511 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »