Reviews for Murder My Heart
indigoskylight chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
OMFG. ive read odalisque and now this... ur so good... i hope u get back into writing :D cause ur stories are pure gold - new fan :D yay
AWESOME chapter 23 . 7/28/2011
I LOVED IT SOOO MCUUH! IDGAF IF I MISSPELLED BECAUSE I AM STILL IN SHOCK OF READING AN AWESOME STORY! OMG ONE OF THE VERY BEST I'VE READ! YOU GOT ME INTERESTED IN LAW AND ORDER NOW!
hayleebaily chapter 23 . 7/24/2011
Hey I've read every single word in every single chapter and I'm amazed at your talents, if u just change the names it could be made into an actual book! I would buy! Don't let ur talents be wasted, go to your calling an become an author! Be the next Stephanie Meyer!
GuessWho25 chapter 23 . 7/20/2011
I want to say that this is a wonderful story. You have a talent for writting multi-chapter stories, and extremely good ones at that. This was indeed a truly wonderful story.
Shu of the Wind chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I read this story a long time ago and never had a chance to review...and I'm so happy I found it again! It's amazingly well done. I adore it muchly; one of the only Bleach fics I've read that sticks out in my mind and encourages me to reread it over and over again. :)
Guest chapter 23 . 6/4/2011
Hello, I'm really sorry I did not review this story in the first place, and its even worse for me because I've read Murder my Heart several times. Even when this is your first fanfiction and crime story, your plot and grammer is well above average, if not exordinary. I dare to say Tituba, you are one of the best authors for this site, one of the best ichiruki lemon writers, and the only writer yet who with a lemon made me get a nosebleed.

I want to wish you the best for the the novel your writing currently, but to be honest, I don't think you need my encouragement in the slightlest. Your ability to draw readers in is a skill most authors do not have. Congrads to all your works!
DELETEDACCOUNT151118 chapter 23 . 4/27/2011
So while waiting for your current story to update, I've been going through this one. I really enjoyed the mystery and action of MMH though I must say that you've improved so much with plot, foreshadowing, and the dramatics.

Ichigo blushing in the end was truly adorable, and Kenpachi, yeah, love his badass. XD

I felt like Rukia cried too much but if Ichigo gave her strength then that okay :3 (besides I'm pretty sure I'd be freaked out over seeing the guy who killed my brother and friends tried to burn my alive, too.)

This is one of your first but still a good story nonetheless(:
iryna chapter 23 . 3/30/2011
I loved this so much! The ending is perfection! :D
Final Death chapter 18 . 3/30/2011
okay this is my first review for this story and I must say it really is gud. I have really enjoyed reading this.

Keep up the gud work and if your still writing I hope to see something gud from you in the future.

...now for some randomness...

I had a completely diffrent view for how chapter 18 should have ended.

While reading this for some unexplainable reason I saw both Rukia and Ichigo dying in that fire...of course it would have been a very dramatic death...like the injuries Ichigo sustained where to much for him to get Rukia out. And Rukia asking if they got Aizen and then Ichigo telling her they did. Rukia smiling for the first time and Ichigo smiling back before sharing one final kiss before there tragic death.

Although that is just how I would of ended it...

Anyway lets see what is install for the other chapters
Schippi chapter 23 . 3/7/2011
Aww...I love the story and I also love the ending!
Aska chapter 23 . 2/28/2011
I fell in LOVE with this story - it was great, great and UTTERLY AMAZING ! Gratz :D
Sweetsoccamusic chapter 23 . 2/26/2011
OMIGOD!

sooooo soooo goood!

I love your lamons!

Or the kisses!

( i really dont like when you use Blood in lemons... It grosses me out a little bit :s )

But it was So good !

We love you !

Plz never stop the ichiruki goodness
L chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
You are the single greatest writer that I have seen. Your grammar, storyline, and plot progression were flawless. I look forward to reading your next novel. Well done.
ALucky13 chapter 23 . 2/7/2011
Because I thought you deserved at least 400 reviews for this FANTASTIC story. The whole time I was reading it, I could really feel the emotions/love/fear of the characters. And I'm really sad that it's over... So keep writing! I'm sure you'll get something published someday :)
Warriors1121 chapter 18 . 1/26/2011
Ichigo should have shot aizen in the leg just so he couldn't get away (wink)
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »