Reviews for Murder My Heart
Bun800 chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Well, this was an interesting read. It kept me busy though because I've been sick for a week now, and I could read the story while in bed on my laptop :) I liked it I guess, besides the psycho-insane sex parts, lol (I suck, I have to skip over those parts) I enjoyed reading your story.

So yeah, when sick- read fanfics!
vegeta997 chapter 23 . 3/11/2010
Another great story. I really did love it. I love your work. I'm going to try to read through your one-shots too.
vegeta997 chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
I know that the story is already over, but Lieutenant is abbreviated LT., most commonly. LOU is not the abbreviation.

Other than that, this is a very interesting beginning.
Chibi Vampyre San chapter 13 . 2/19/2010
I love your stories! I also love how one minute Rukia is just sitting there watching tv and do do do do oh look my side is itchy I think I'll scratch it then whoomp she gets tackled by Ichigo and he starts molesting her...hilarious! Please right more! Please please please please!
kuchiki goddess chapter 23 . 2/17/2010
OH MY GOD! This fanfic was ... was ... omg!

charming? beautiful? adorable? burning? w

is one of those stories that hardly forget, I read a few days to complete, as I spend with "Odalisque" for reasons of my university.

I thank you with all my heart that you wrote this story amused me so much, I had nothing to do but look for these days and needed some ichiruki dose, this story is simply unforgettable, especially because I love the detective work XD

lovely!

(I hope my English is understood)
SeveredDarkness chapter 23 . 2/12/2010
I LOVE YOU! I have read two of your stories, and no offence but I really thought they were gonna be exactly the same, but they weren't, and I absolutely loved both. Best. . . and yes, I was up all day reading this.
SeveredDarkness chapter 22 . 2/12/2010
I don't think I've ever seen a better line ending the best chapter in a book ever.
SeveredDarkness chapter 21 . 2/12/2010
AW!
SeveredDarkness chapter 20 . 2/12/2010
I was already crying enough as it is (personal reasons) but now I'm just bawling! T_T Love the story though.
SeveredDarkness chapter 18 . 2/12/2010
Omg! I'm bawling! That is so sad. FUCK AIZEN! FUCK YOU! I will find you and stab you with a DULL pencil until you die!
SeveredDarkness chapter 17 . 2/12/2010
Oh. My. Jesus. *hyperventilates* RUKIA! ICHIGO, HELP RUKIA! and I don't hate you for the ending.
SeveredDarkness chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
Damn. Cla-lif-hang-ER! (sings)
SeveredDarkness chapter 7 . 2/11/2010
Seems like someone speaks French, am I correct? Oh and anyway, LOVED this chapter. Renji and Ichigo? Priceless! I couldn't stop laughing. I still haven't...
SeveredDarkness chapter 6 . 2/11/2010
Cliffhanger much? Eh, I don't care!
SeveredDarkness chapter 5 . 2/11/2010
I don't think I've smiled more in my life... No really, I'm serious. I just think it's adorable when they fight *sighs* :D
525 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »