Reviews for Murder My Heart
Leeleechanlee chapter 8 . 1/15
Ugh, that IshiHime was hard and disgusting to read... I'm sorry, you probably ship them and to each their own, I'll just try to read past it and enjoy all the IchiRuki and the rest of the story. You have such a great ability to make me as a reader feel for this story and I enjoy it. Poor Rukia and the guilt she must be feeling from this "bad luck" thing. Hopefully this case gets solved.
Leeleechanlee chapter 7 . 1/15
I love this. I also forgot to mention that I too love Law and Order. So reading this is always fun. Poor Nanao. :( Poor ShunNan. :( lol, I don't think Ichigo was completely out of character, Isane's was more out of character to me, lmao. XD Loved the whole kitchen/phone seen, and aaawww... their both going through these angry feels... lol. It was bound to rear it's ugly head eventually, lol. XD ; Due to Ichigo's intentional slacking.
Leeleechanlee chapter 6 . 1/15
lol, I meant chap. 4 was my favorite so far. lol, there is no way I would fav a chap. with Orihime, or IshiHime. For my own reasons. I do love the IchiRuki in this though, how sweet of Ichigo now, even though he was messed up for avoiding her... lol. He'd feel guilty after this. Poor Rukia. I feel such despair coming from her in this chapter. You sure know how to make a reader feel. lol. Awesome job.
Leeleechanlee chapter 5 . 1/15
lmao, this chapter was lit! I very, VERY much enjoyed it. Besides the death of Yumichika. :( Him and Rukia were bonding. I loved that so much! You sure know how to break a readers heart in a good/bad way, lol. Awesome work! I hope they solve the case. LMAO. Both Kenpachi and Aizen, PRICELESS. XD Both Ichigo and Rukia's back and forth. AWESOME. Great chapter! I think chap. 5 is my favorite so far, lol.
Leeleechanlee chapter 4 . 1/13
Ichigo was a bit out of character...over Inoue for a sec in the past... Yumichika was perfectly into character. The only small thing was to make him seem like a none fighter, when he is... lol. Just as much as Kenpachi and Ikkaku. Poor Rangiku and those girls, so nice for Rukia to care. :( UGH, and you made me love Rukia and Yumichika bromance... SO AWESOME! :( To bad Yumichika might go... I wanted more bonding with him and Rukia, lol... Your story charms me and then pulls me into anguish, lmao. XD Great job!
Leeleechanlee chapter 3 . 1/11
Poor Ichigo feeling guilty, lol. Him going through Byakuya's home was an interesting part. I enjoyed that and his OCD home. lol. XD lol, Urahara's pawn shop was an interesting add to the story, especially where his creepy assistant kept putting things into Ichigo's face. lol, very much like him to do. XD Such an interesting story so far and poor Matsumoto. :( Poor girls around her. I could see her doing this kind of work. I would of loved to see more of her and Rukia bond. :) Great chapter!
Leeleechanlee chapter 2 . 1/11
LMAO, lmao! XD Well, some small IchiRuki there. Nice to see. :D Ooohh... Aizen... Will he actually be good in this story. Giving her another case with a connection...? Pretty nice of him... Ishida: Priceless. Ichigo, Rukia, and Kenpachi seem slightly, just small amount, out of character, but they still seem themselves. I could see them this way, in this type of setting, so regardless I'm loving the story so far. Rangiku was so awesome here, but that's her usual self. :) I love, love, LOVE the way you give me pictures in my head with your words. It's awesome. :) I saw one typo, but other then that, 5 Stars. Amazing. lol, Renji's reaction to Matsumoto, priceless. XD Both Ichigo and Rukia's nicknames took me back to "Death and Strawberry". Kuchiki Killer and Ruthless Strawberry. :D Awesome!
Leeleechanlee chapter 1 . 1/11
I love this dark intro so much, only because I could feel the raw emotion of sorrow so strongly. Your written style is amazing and powerful. I saw every image in my mind. I already want to draw for this. lol. I hope I enjoy the rest of this, as much as I did for the intro. :) Great description, great character positions so far, great job, GREAT EVERYTHING. Loving the reactions for both Ichigo and Rukia. :)
Great story, amazing plot, wonderful ichiruki, I never get tired of reading this, great job. Thank you for giving us such a great fanfic to read!
greasy snivellus chapter 23 . 11/30/2017
only one thing disturbed me in this story. isshin is dead. isshin is fucking dead. kill everyone except ichiruki. isshin, the twins, toshiro. well great story i loved it so much except for the lack of isshin crying grandbabies all over the place. loved it.
FanfictionsAddictedLover chapter 1 . 8/13/2017
Damn my birthday is the 15th of January. This story is looking great so far
Hell Berry chapter 23 . 4/8/2017
OMFG I'm so freaking speechless, this story... I FREAKING LOVE IT! errr my brain is kinda shut off right now and I don't know what to say lol errr You did a good job! (what else, what else, think! think!okay forget about my crazy monologue, I do really love this story, romance-action is my fav. genre, you write the details very well and the action thingy is well-written too! well thank you for this wonderful story! :D
sinfulxdaises chapter 23 . 1/29/2017
OMG i love this story! I mean, action, romance plus comedy stories are always the best (at least, to me). Amazing plot and character development! I love how you had everything all planned out, having all the pieces laid out and perfectly fitted with one another. Every part of the story just moves and goes together so smoothly. I love the 'birthday basher' plot, somewhat punny and cute. HEHE. Though it's so sad that it started off with so many people being killed, I love how they all still played a part (no one is forgotten). I love the involvement of so many characters. I mean, even Shunsui and Nanao are here! I haven't even seen them in so long in IchiRuki fics. But why did Nanao had to leave? CRIES. Hanatarou is here too! I LOVE the pairings too! Look at IshiHime! HAHA they're so cute though they should probably check their surroundings first before involving in night activities at work. I love how Ichigo's and Rukia's relationship started off as just fellow annoyance and colleague before it elevated to the adorable, loving and tender relationship that they cherish so much. I love Ichigo's character so much, look at how he treats Rukia, how he is so obviously head over heels for her, how his eyes only follows her around, how he gets jealous and reckless over Rukia's matters, how he looks at Rukia like she is the sole reason he is living for. And those cuddles and hugs that they share are just so adorable and FLUFFY! Thank god Aizen is in jail. I mean i love him but i fear that he will hunt down Rukia and tear her down. AND YASSS Ichigo proposed, they're getting married, they're having a kid! HAHA KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED thanks for the lovely read!
suedarau chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
Hi. My name is saki. I just want say I love your IchiRuki story. I think your stories are so funny. Keep up your good job. I am waiting another story. I don't meant to rush you up. I hope you will write another story. : ) Bye
NairaRains chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
The prologue was exceptionally written! I could really grasp Rukia's pain and most importantly the scene, itself! It was described so intricately as well. not many writers have the gift of portraying a scene so vividly!
589 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »