Reviews for Murder My Heart
Mar Snchez chapter 14 . 5/11/2016
this fic makes my boyfriend look like shit lol really. the ichigo you make is the hotest man ever
Mar Snchez chapter 13 . 5/11/2016
DUDE. DUDE. DUDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THAT WAS THE FUCKING BEST STEAMY HOT SEX EVER LIKE WTF THIS IS LIKE BETTER THAN REAL LIFE HOLY SHIT SORRY IF MY REVIEEWS ARE SO ROUGH BUT YOUR FIC IS SO HOT itkindamademewetsodamniamfuckedup. lova yaa
Mar Snchez chapter 12 . 5/11/2016
dude this is so hot like hot as hell no no like not even hell would be this hot. your writing is magic!
Mar Snchez chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
those kisses are the fucking best seriously this fic is so great, I mean 50SoG is a piece of shit compared to this.
Mar Snchez chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
those biology teachers are all bitches so don't worry, we've all been through that shit. this chap is so great!
Mar Snchez chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
YASSSSSS I LOVED THIS!
Mar Snchez chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
i love it when Rukia is cold haha i don't know why. maybe that is what makes her special, she is not the girl next door.
Mar Snchez chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
yeah definitely this is so good! I don't think it is OOC at all because the characters are now in new and different situations so nobody actually knows the way they will react, however I think you nailed it with their personalities! Amazing!
Mar Snchez chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I HAVE BEEN BINGE READING THE WHOLE FIC LAST WEEK AND DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO REVIEW SO HERE IT GOES: THIS IS PERFECT. REALLY. KEEP DOING IT. DON'T EVER STOP WRITING. YOU ARE GOLD!
Mar Snchez chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
seriously girl I did not even like Police novels and shit like that until I read this fic and I am like so in love with thiss
Mar Snchez chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
holly shit this is so good I mean wtf this should be a novel!
Mar Snchez chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Shit oh god noo poor Rangiku! I wonder what is coming next!
Mar Snchez chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Omg this is like the best cop fic ever! Love it!
Mar Snchez chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This isso interesting, I need to read the next chap now!
TheAnonymousM3 chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
Its been a good 4 years since I read this story. This story is the first story that I read and will forever love. I truly appreciate the time and effort that you put in this fanfic. Thank For Everything!
562 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »