Reviews for Murder My Heart
Quickslice chapter 21 . 1/22/2014
Hmm.. they're in the courthouse and I'm sure Ichigo will appear later (typing a comment while in the middle of my read), wouldn't it be sweet if they would exit the courthouse later married? (Giggles) ... On with the story...
Quickslice chapter 18 . 1/22/2014
Oh My, adrenaline! Whew!
Quickslice chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
Oh I love the interaction between them, it's like they take their arguments in more "personal" aspect, ah just like in Odalisque, I love, love that novel by the way.
Quickslice chapter 13 . 1/21/2014
Perfectly executed! Very talented indeed, are you sure you're not a Shinigami in a gigai? I can't remember any lemony fiction I have read that surpasses your creativeness in writing Tituba3-san. There is one on other sites but yours is totally different. I like how you make Ichigo love every inch of Rukia and make him hungry for her and only her. Oh specially in Odalisque.
Quickslice chapter 7 . 1/18/2014
Are you really asking for a duel? Don't you want to retain your limbs Tituba3-san to be able to keep writing? Didn't you see Inoue at the mourge? Oh, her birthday is coming soon send her a "present"!
Quickslice chapter 4 . 1/18/2014
Oh no Tituba3-san, don't tell me it was Yumichika this time. You really are asking for a Bankai.
Quickslice chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Oh My Kichigai Tituba3-san! Rangiku too? Do you want to see my Bankai?
Quickslice chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
How could you Tituba3-san? I love Byakuya even though he's cold and unmoving, I like him, how could you? Why murder him, why not Inoue instead huh? Take it back, take it back!
Strawberriii-chan chapter 23 . 1/3/2014
I have read this story sooo many times! This story is amazing! OMG AND WHEN HE FINDS OUT! -sigh- this was one of the best ichiruki stories I've read :P
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
-_- sigh, i read this again.. its 3th time i read this! dont! dont blame me, bcouse this fic is just sooo urgh! i dont know, this fic is just stuck on my head.. and thanks to u bcz of this my love to ichiruki grow rapidly!

huge ichiruki fans
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
oooh, I can just see a potential story with those two during and after the pregnancy. Since it will soon be it's six months aniversary since it started, you should celebrate by writing it - the sequel I mean. ;)
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 23 . 11/10/2013
OH YESS! i read this fic again! again! i just love this fic, this fic is too good, no too great, no no no its too wonderfull, i dont know why when i see ichiruki pic i just think this fic n want to read it again.. usually i dont read au story, but thanks to u after read this fic, i begin to read others au fic.. but no one is good as ur fic..
i hope u write ichiruki again, and im definietly will read it!
ohh, i realize im not say thanks yet for u bcz write this awsome story, thanks a looot author sama, this fic is my fav fic this far..
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 10 . 10/29/2013
i love how u describe rukia, ichigo, kaien things in this story..
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
its adamn good story hiks but i cant believe that byakuya die, hiks i really love this story bcz im a big fan of ichiruki and the plot hiks getting interisting hiks but why u kill byakuya? hiks

*stilll cry in the corner with sparkle eyes, im sad T.T but i love this story :')
eri.hikaruaddict chapter 1 . 10/29/2013