Reviews for Murder My Heart
TheAnonymousM3 chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
Its been a good 4 years since I read this story. This story is the first story that I read and will forever love. I truly appreciate the time and effort that you put in this fanfic. Thank For Everything!
I'm Me chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
Nice story, i enjoyed it! Though I wish to have seen more of Aizen and what happened to him. ( I'm always fond of psychos and serial killers in movies and stories, of course not in real life though). Of course Aizen is boss and I love him no matter what :)
gr8 i r8 8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
ayyyy this story is the ! I know I'm like 8 years late but whatever, I just wanted to review. This is the second fic of yours that I've read (first being Odalisque) but I'm looking forward to many more!
Spazzman29 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Momo and Renji just doesn't work. It might b personal preference though since I don't really believe in any pairings any more, not even IchiRuki but my preferred pairing barely exists.
livster01 chapter 6 . 11/8/2015
Awwww such a beautiful ichiruki moment!
JoTerry chapter 5 . 10/19/2015
Can't remember how many times I've read this story but whenever I come across this chapter, it's Alec Baldwin in my head when I read Aizen's part. Haha...
hotteybobody chapter 23 . 10/13/2015
mingxingxing chapter 23 . 9/21/2015
everything are great! the ending is perfect! so ichigo and rukia-like! the part when then bomb is dropped... you have it hard, ichigo
YuiLee chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
this is really interesting though I was shock with Byakuya's being q victim in such a gruesome fate.
Jade Rojo chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
oh God.. this was such a beautiful and thrilling ending !

Jade Rojo chapter 18 . 6/8/2015
THis chapter has been so damn good.. Really you should be wrinting movies and series.. Youre incredible !
Jade Rojo chapter 16 . 6/8/2015
oh MY FUCKING ... that was too much tension.. I swear.. i was going to hiperventilate at the moment she heard steps in the house...!

i couldn't bread normal for like five minutes after she got to the 31st

that .. and the sexy-angry-sex scene.. wow.. I need a couple of cigars !
Jade Rojo chapter 15 . 6/7/2015
oh .. my .. God !
Jade Rojo chapter 13 . 6/6/2015
awesme.. first ... fu... time... !
Jade Rojo chapter 11 . 6/5/2015
how nerve breaking situation.. Have a delicious Ichigo behing your bones.. all the time...
563 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »