Reviews for Murder My Heart
gokusgirl chapter 1 . 1/10/2008
Yeah! She's posted this fic here! Now I can read it twice and love it even more!
neiraa chapter 5 . 1/9/2008
yes! a new chapter!

wow wow, now they're a team, huh? ha, this is gonna be so much fun!

I loved the bickering and the scene in Aizen's office, it was hilarious! oh, and the man-to-man conversation with Renji acting like an overprotective brother was good too!

er... sorry if I sound stupid, but english isn't my native language, and though I understand it without any problem, there are some words that I don't know : what is a carnie?

love your story, and please update son, 'cause it's becoming more and more interesting!
neiraa chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
WHOA! this story is completely breath taking, please please please update soon! I really love it, yummy lenghtty chapters with a great plot!

who the hell is that psycho? I need another chapter, you had me completely addicted so now be ready for the consequences!

anyways, thanks for your story
Yuthanasia chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
WAGHH, another murder.. ;_;

But I love the budding romance between Ichigo and Rukia.

A question though, I can't seem to find your stuff on media miner.. even when I search for in authors for Tituba. D:
haeye chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Yumichika is gonna die isn't he?
Polaris-Sakura chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
I really happy to read your story in here...
funky-squirrel chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
OK... I absolutely adore your story! ha ha.. I started casually reading it - and really, I could barely stop. It's amazing. It's very well written and the characters are portrayed very well. :D I'm practically dying to find out what is going to happen next. (Poor Yumichika... :( )
Fire331 chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
Yumichika! NO! hoepfully he died beautifully, but im guessing not since it was a gun. wonder wut ikkaku is gonna do. btw rangiku was born sept 29, not that it really matters, im sure if u wrote the story by their real birthdays it would be a pain
abortingspaceship chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
wow! You Really did a good stoRy! How...I was thinking if this all cRime was connected to Rukia? And it Really made me think that!
Jeschura chapter 4 . 1/3/2008
My oh my! this story is getting better with every chapter so far! I love it. Nice long chapter. I like long chapters ;) I get it right when I think Yumichika isn’t able to transfer anymore? since it’s his birthday. And he was with Rukia. But you got me, I’ve no idea who might be the killer. hm, Aizen is the mostly the bad guy, but I can’t imagine you made him the murderer.

keep on writing, it’s thrilling to read. Update soon, I would appreciate it. Greetings!
ignitesthestars chapter 2 . 1/2/2008
This is turning out really good, but I just noticed one thing when You're referring to Rangiku. In the English form her name is actually Rangiku Matsumoto. But other than that, I'm loving this story. On to the next chapter!
Yuthanasia chapter 3 . 12/31/2007
Freaking amazing.

One of the best written stories I've seen, please update soon!

I'm eating everything up, especially the tension between Ichigo & Rukia.
Chappi15 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Omg! I am on the end of my chair, I must know what happens next!

Your an awsome writing! I havn't seen many writters that can write as good as you!

I look forward to the next chapter!
Tsuzuki105 chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Oh wow. This is really good. Makes you think. I'm thinking it's Gin who is being helped by Aizen and Tousen since Gin and Tousen haven't been introduced yet. I like it. Hopefully, Ichigo and Rukia get together in the end.
jazzjackrabbit chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
MY BELOVED WRITER IS HERE! *jumps up and down*

oh dear god thats such a good news! I was going to just to read your stuff(which are still there by the way) but now you came here*grins evilly* thats better because this site works better than the other, in reviews and alersta dn stuff)

welcome to the