Reviews for Murder My Heart
Chappi15 chapter 3 . 12/29/2007
Omg! I am on the end of my chair, I must know what happens next!

Your an awsome writing! I havn't seen many writters that can write as good as you!

I look forward to the next chapter!
Tsuzuki105 chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Oh wow. This is really good. Makes you think. I'm thinking it's Gin who is being helped by Aizen and Tousen since Gin and Tousen haven't been introduced yet. I like it. Hopefully, Ichigo and Rukia get together in the end.
jazzjackrabbit chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
MY BELOVED WRITER IS HERE! *jumps up and down*

oh dear god thats such a good news! I was going to just to read your stuff(which are still there by the way) but now you came here*grins evilly* thats better because this site works better than the other, in reviews and alersta dn stuff)

welcome to the

cheers and cookies,

rabbit
dustandglitter chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Ooer. I shuddered when I read the bit where her ankle broke. Bleh. I always have been squeamish but I can't deny myself stories like this. They're too good!

Awesome chapter.

Update soon.

xx.
thumbsup chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
aw poor matsumoto plz update soon
Jeschura chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
A new AU-story. That's great. I love them. There aren't enough AUs here! ;)

Well, great job. Your story is very, very good. Crime and murder - Just how I like it. Go on and don't abandon it. It's too good to stop it. Update soon, I really would appreciate it.

Greetings, Jeschura!
light-song chapter 3 . 12/28/2007
Wow, that end was chilling, it leaves me hanging without directly being an all-out cliffhanger. Also, I love how you describe scenes and thoughts!
light-song chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
I love how you introduced the team into the story, they're sure to be interesting. Also, good job with keeping the characters in character.
light-song chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Good start, the way you described Rukia and her feelings towards her brother is very nicely done.
marduk-report chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
just read the epilogue on mediaminer. i dont have an account there so ill review here. :)

fricken excellent!

i mean, ive read some real belters-some truly excellent stories, and this one is quite probably the best drama fic ive read, and one of the best 3 or 4 ive read in my 5 years reading fanfics!

your a sodding good writer tituba!
JadeRent chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Some people reply to reviews and others don't(I do when I write a story), but I think the reviewers appreciate getting replied to. I love your story! I...ahem...cheated a bit...but I'll still review your story here! My favorite lines in this chapter were the last one with Rukia and Renji, because they have such good chemistry even if they're just friends and where Ichigo adds “And maybe it’s a slight threat, so don’t forget it.” That was so cute and funny! Great job!
dustandglitter chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Lol at Renji. Poor bloke.

'Ruthless Strawberry' made me laugh, too.

Hah.

Update soon.
cactuspd chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
yey! welcome to FF!

i am so glad you finally decided to join FF, it updates much faster than MM, so i can read the newer chaps of your stories.

anyway, i still am eagerly awaiting the promised epilouge to murder my heart.

really love your stories!
Polaris-Sakura chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Yatta, finally you come here...Happy holidays..
MindyDeMontarville chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Ah! This is amazing, never stop writing! Wow, you have talent honey, keep up the good (great!) work!
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 Next »