Reviews for Murder My Heart
Hikari-dono chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
you're my third favorit writer now

your story doesn't feel like most of the fics I read here. Most of them wouldn't delve into a detailed description of surroundings, characters or even the chracter's thoughts.

you have what it takes to become a great novelist.

one more thing, I'm obsessed with realisim and I touched that in your story. the dialogues were one, the language of the chracters as two(as in the case of Ichimaru gin), and certainly the plot in general.

Good job. that's all I can say though what I want to say is much more

the last part was so damn hot Please please please update soon.

take care

ja ne
Tourmaline91 chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
O0o0o!

So much action!

:O!

It didn't even feel like 22 pages long!

Quite the satisfying update :]

The Night Life 13 chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
oh wow.

that was definitely HOT. like really hahaha whoo that got me sweating hahaha ;) dude i love it!

they're finally getting SOME answers at least

and oh wow that kiss WHO! i'll have some pretty crazy dreams tonight hah, well that was incredibly good and satisfied my need for Ichigo and Rukia nes

anyway, wow. all i can say is HOT... HOT FREAKING DAMN. heh ok im done ranting so get it on to the next chapter already!

Ichigo needs to see Rukia! even though she ran away! he needs to get after her! gaah

ok bye :D
Chappi15 chapter 9 . 2/10/2008
I knew it it! Gin was in this! I bet is will all lead to Aisen evetually, I don't know how, but I think it will...

Omg, This story is so good I can barly stand it! I am like adictted to it...*drool*

I want to read more, especailly after Rukia's and Ichigo's hot scene! I want to know what happens to them later. :)

Great chapter as usual, I can't wait to read more!
Hikari-dono chapter 8 . 2/3/2008
It seems that I finally found someone who mixes romance with a puzzling murder case like me.

I've been reading your fic since the begining but I didn't get the chance to review. what I like about the story, other than the point I mentioned earlier, is the fact that you can can give the other chracters thier share in the story as well ( a point I'm terrible at)

you also managed to write excellent dialogues. and your control over them is good *thumbs up*

an advice from a lowly writer*sobs*: try to venture more into your chracters thoughts. psychological element will make your story even better. it's only a suggestion

keep up the good work *winks*

and please please please update soon

ja ne
Rei-chan94 chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
I LOVED IT! ITS SO KEWL!*not in a girly way* i wonder who is the killer...anyways update!
The Night Life 13 chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
ohh man the suspense is really killing me here.

god haha, Ichigo's dumb haha freaking pissing off Renji with the littlest things and trying to feel up Rukia... and he deserved those punches from Rukia, but it's still hilarious :)

Ishida and Orihime doing it in a room filled with dead bodies, now that's pretty hot ;) HAHA priceless

i bet that scarred Ichigo and Rukia pretty bad :) who

waiting on the next update!
Monday the 14th chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Oh! The plot thickens! can't wait for the next chapter!
Kokiiru-kun chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
This really SHOULD have more reviews... Usually mixing ANYTHING with Law and Order is a disaster waiting to happen but this is good... (not to mention addicting) And the chapters are long (most authors don't write long chapters so I'm dubbing this story an all around miracle) And finally, you've managed to keep the killer a secret. I actually think it's Aizen (he works two eight so he'd know where all his subordinates are along with their family members). *Favorites*
WeaselNinja1206 chapter 8 . 2/2/2008
Bwahahahaha! Cavity Search. Hahahaha! Excellent writing. Love it!

Can't see Chad as a dealer though, but...eh, give it time.

Glad Ishida got interrupted. Just because I like to see him suffer- not DEAD, mind you, but suffering. (Don't like seeing Orihime down, hurt, injured or dead either. There will be no coniption fit if his dad gets hurt, though.)

Please, keep going!
Kokiiru-kun chapter 2 . 2/1/2008
Why didn't I find this story sooner? Usually I don't like crime stories because they aren't really exciting but this is great!
cricketchick1990 chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
Hey, well I actually found the rest of the story on Mediaminer (?) and I have to say, I'm still damn excited when I get updates! Even though I've read them already! Gotta be good right? The story was absolutely freaking brilliant, I loved it so much, and I'm hoping like hell you keep writing!
Tourmaline91 chapter 8 . 2/1/2008
AH, this is all building up!

This case, has even got ME thinking...but so far, I've come up with ...nothing.

u.u

This mystery is one tough cookie!

D;

I guess there's still a bunch of stuff we still don't know.

-getting aggravating. .

I cannot TELL you how much it hurts to not know who it is...

(sigh)

I shall try to keep my patience intact. :]

Oh, and I happen to like Ichigo's OCCness...very sexy. XD

Update when you have the chance...for your reader's sakes!
Silver A Moon chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
Wow this story is really good! And yays do horny ichigo! You didn't make him to OCC only a little bit. So you should worry about it. Otherwise he's still in character. And I feel so bad for Rukia-chan...I hope she finds thi killer soon. Why do I think its going to be Aizen of something? Anyways update soon please!
Monday the 14th chapter 7 . 1/28/2008
Wow! I really love your fic! Update as soon as you can, ok?

Tell me: is Ichigo really the only one that has these thoughts about Rukia, or does she fell shivers down her spine too? ;)
559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 24 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »