Reviews for Murder My Heart
Fenris Jin chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Let me just get this one out first... Zaraki suggesting, of all things.. a BUBBLE BATH?! XD

Very so lemony I forgot to grammar.. LOL, Kidding. Not that I'm any good at grammar anyway.. XD

Wasn't there a case to solve? A murder? A serial killer on the loose? I completely forgot about it because of the heat. It probably melted my brain somewhat.
Fenris Jin chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I pity Ichigo.. He's been suffering through severe cases of blue balls for several days now.. Oh well.. I'm sure on Rukia's birthday, the strawberry might get HIS present.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 11 . 3/21/2013
Well at least I know Ichigo has the right to preach about being discreet.. I mean, look at how successful he was in molesting Rukia right in front of Inoue.. Not that the girl has exemplary observational skills.. still.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 10 . 3/21/2013
Whew.. Hot.. well a bit of a turn off making out in front of a suspect.. geez, and here I thought it was only Ishida and Orihime who were getting kinky.. ehem.. I wonder if they'll be changing they're handcuffs to something more fluffy..
Fenris Jin chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Hmm.. Would the reason Ichigo wasn't targeted was because he's from three one? ..They didn't have access to his file.. or the prep might be limiting his kills for two eight agents.. Still can't shake off Aizen.

Renji and Momo, even Ishida are still in danger.

Anyway, two eight is really annoying.. it's like a high-school cafeteria with all the gossips, whispering and wusses.. Are you sure they're a bunch of cops?
Fenris Jin chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
I am actually surprised that Ichigo had an almost 180 on his treatment of Rukia.. I mean, he knew he was sort of affected by her.. but it's the first that he was really rather perverse and naughty, naughty thoughts..

Too bad Ichigo's fun was cut short.

I wonder why Renji was being jealous like that.. after forgetting to call her after all this time that is..
Fenris Jin chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
Well looks like the meeting with Kenpachi had gone well.. Come to think of it, based on Rukia's temper.. She definitely belongs to three one. She probably came to two eight because of dear brother.

Ichigo had to introduce Uryuu twice.. I feel bad for the Quincy.. at first.. until he started his little weird romance with Orihime.. LOL

I was very surprised about the time skip.. and then Rukia's breakdown. I was hoping she would kick even a few ass in that amount of time.

Hmm.. Aizen really seems like a bad guy. If the murders stopped.. then it all seems like a ploy to crack Rukia and destroy her career. She might have been the target all along. The murders of people close to her, the transfer, her isolation.. I mean, leaving her to work on her brother's case alone would definitely drive her insane especially since it looks like she didn't have any other case to work on.. shouldn't detectives work on multiple cases at once?

Aww.. It's really too bad that Ichigo already saw her vulnerable side.. I was hoping she'd fake it longer.
Fenris Jin chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
I certainly hope Renji's birthday isn't coming up soon..

Hmm.. two eight are a bunch of wussies.. Come on.. Worrying over whether a detective is jinxed? That was just disappointing. I think Rukia would settle fine in three one.. well.. maybe after meeting with Kenpachi. Wonder how that will go.. XD
Fenris Jin chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
I thought The Corner was under two eight?

Damn! Did you kill Yumichika too? Why did it have to be your birthday?! Why didn't Rukia realize sooner?

But..but.. he was transferring to three one! Waaahh!

Anymore new characters to introduce and I would expect them to fall dead.. Well anyone being on two eight that is.. and connected to Rukia..
Fenris Jin chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Nooo! That was cruel. Damn. Should have taken the shoes off..

So they're taking out undercovers? Hmm.. birthdays huh? It's definitely someone close. Aizen?

*sniffs*

I guess this one will be found in two eight.
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 3/20/2013
Very hostile second meeting! Rukia's scary.. XD

So Byakuya's a detective too huh? From two eight as well? ..and Aizen. Yikes! Do we have our culprit IDed so soon?

Rangiku is fun as always.. and Renji's too worldly..XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Waahh.. Byakuya-sama! *sniffs*

That was a really great start, story-wise.. not so much for Ichiruki.. XD, What do you expect from Kurosaki anyway? LOL

What a jerk... If someone can ID a victim, that should already mean some sort of relationship. A little sensitivity would be nice strawberry..XD
avvrilstar chapter 23 . 2/24/2013
Thank you...:)
avvrilstar chapter 22 . 2/24/2013
So beautiful, I'm crying here... Again
avvrilstar chapter 4 . 2/18/2013
Noooooooooo... Yumichika, whyyy...!
Very well written, actually got me crying
513 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »