Reviews for Murder My Heart
JoTerry chapter 23 . 5/28/2015
Ah... I'm done. You truly murdered my heart a few times but it's ok. Great job, though! Keep writing!
JoTerry chapter 12 . 5/27/2015
You are seriously murdering my heart with this fic. First, you killed Byakuya and then Rangiku. I don't care so much for Yumichika and Nanao but their deaths were just as heartbreaking. And then I was expecting some awesome Kurosaki family drama for Christmas but you killed Isshin as well! I'm only half-way through this chapter but already I can feel my heart being wrenched right out. How the hell did you do it? *sob*
Sadhaka chapter 9 . 3/28/2015
The hitting him is kinda annoying plus you have her be really abrasive there is like nothing to like about her. Makes reading about her really hard there no connection no like. I like some scenes but most of them are just her being abrasive and rude to from the story someone who really has not done much to her. The second problems is you have your males protagonist as the one who has to do all the bowing and scraping. They meet because he is forced to apologize, they get hooked up as partners because he is forced too. Everything is him going to her and being put on, he really has no place were he shines in this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/28/2015
OK so why is ichigo gulping or close to doing it if he was an all around better detective then renji doesn't make any sense to me at all. But I guess if that flows flows your boat.
candybaron21 chapter 23 . 10/13/2014
Thank you for sharing this story i finished this without any breaks haha great job :)
fjmacahilo chapter 23 . 10/5/2014
I love d story dude! *thumbs up* But I thought Japanese doesn't believe in Jesus Christ... They have their own God that they call Kami... Anyway you're really good at writting stories... Tata! ('.') -!-
Riddle Master 101 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Great story! I mean, you killed my favorite Bleach character in the summery (and 1st chapter) and my other favorite characters quickly followed the RIP theme...and yet I kept reading! Absolutely riveting!

Love how you set up the story: it was clear that Aizen was behind the murders (because he's *Aizen*), but while the reader knows all of the foreshadowing, there's nothing for the detectives to go on. Also adored the love/hate romance.

Riddle
Morning'sSong chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
Well I hate to say it but I totally saw that coming (I mean as soon as he said he was going to transfer that is) gosh this is nerve-wracking, you don't find many fics where a good amount of characters are killed off- and at this rate I'm pretty certain there will be more deaths other than these three D:
Morning'sSong chapter 3 . 5/30/2014
*anguished sobbing* WHYYYYYYY SHE WAS SO KIND AND MAKING A DIFFERENCE TO PEOPLE QAQ
Morning'sSong chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Oh my god Renji, really? Matsumoto is just too good at her job XD
ammisame chapter 23 . 3/30/2014
So adorable! I read Odalisque too and I really like how you make your endings! So hysterically funny! And lovable!
WhiteEagle0 chapter 23 . 2/25/2014
Again a great story that is written really really well. :) Its going to be hard finding another story just as good and long of pace as yours. :P
I do have a question if you can make a story that is going to focus on them having children and what happens then and so on.
So that they are already in a relationship and we follow the story from there. :)

But even you dont feel like doing that im sure as hell going to enjoy your next story. :D

So keep it up and i will read your stories over and over again. :P
Ellen chapter 23 . 2/21/2014
Very cute at the end, rukia is pregnant... Is a boy or a girl?
Wild-hair Eir chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Love this story.. i will check your another ichiruki fic :)
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2014
This was fantastic! Job well done :-)
560 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »