Reviews for Murder My Heart
Mar Snchez chapter 11 . 5/11/2016
those kisses are the fucking best seriously this fic is so great, I mean 50SoG is a piece of shit compared to this.
Mar Snchez chapter 10 . 5/11/2016
those biology teachers are all bitches so don't worry, we've all been through that shit. this chap is so great!
Mar Snchez chapter 9 . 5/11/2016
YASSSSSS I LOVED THIS!
Mar Snchez chapter 8 . 5/11/2016
i love it when Rukia is cold haha i don't know why. maybe that is what makes her special, she is not the girl next door.
Mar Snchez chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
yeah definitely this is so good! I don't think it is OOC at all because the characters are now in new and different situations so nobody actually knows the way they will react, however I think you nailed it with their personalities! Amazing!
Mar Snchez chapter 6 . 5/11/2016
I HAVE BEEN BINGE READING THE WHOLE FIC LAST WEEK AND DID NOT HAVE THE TIME TO REVIEW SO HERE IT GOES: THIS IS PERFECT. REALLY. KEEP DOING IT. DON'T EVER STOP WRITING. YOU ARE GOLD!
Mar Snchez chapter 5 . 5/11/2016
seriously girl I did not even like Police novels and shit like that until I read this fic and I am like so in love with thiss
Mar Snchez chapter 4 . 5/11/2016
holly shit this is so good I mean wtf this should be a novel!
Mar Snchez chapter 3 . 4/28/2016
Shit oh god noo poor Rangiku! I wonder what is coming next!
Mar Snchez chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Omg this is like the best cop fic ever! Love it!
Mar Snchez chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This isso interesting, I need to read the next chap now!
TheAnonymousM3 chapter 23 . 3/13/2016
Its been a good 4 years since I read this story. This story is the first story that I read and will forever love. I truly appreciate the time and effort that you put in this fanfic. Thank For Everything!
I'm Me chapter 23 . 2/3/2016
Nice story, i enjoyed it! Though I wish to have seen more of Aizen and what happened to him. ( I'm always fond of psychos and serial killers in movies and stories, of course not in real life though). Of course Aizen is boss and I love him no matter what :)
gr8 i r8 8 chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
ayyyy this story is the ! I know I'm like 8 years late but whatever, I just wanted to review. This is the second fic of yours that I've read (first being Odalisque) but I'm looking forward to many more!
Spazzman29 chapter 11 . 12/23/2015
Momo and Renji just doesn't work. It might b personal preference though since I don't really believe in any pairings any more, not even IchiRuki but my preferred pairing barely exists.
589 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »