Reviews for Titanian Tales
BBRaefan chapter 21 . 4/24/2008
As upset as I was over you putting the birds together, despite the firts chapter proclaiming this to be a BBRae fict, I cant help but agree that not only is this possable, but also somwhat probable, I hope that Star's flame can be relit, in chapter 18 you had her and BB together, you should build on that, her powers come from emotion, very similar to BB's (the transformations soposidly are linked to his emotions I don't realy understand it myself) so mabie he can help her relite her flame, yes first love can never be replaced (I know this) and the pain can never be entirly removed (I also know this) but is can be dulled, and people can move on, Stars a stong character, the stuff you listed is'nt even half of what shes gone through (she was married 2 times, both her husbands were killed, along with 3 of her boyfriends in the old comic series) I hope to see more in the future, this is a very well written story. Till next time ja ne.
Hi-again chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
That was a pretty nice chapter. I really like you're writing style.
titanfan45 chapter 21 . 4/23/2008
Very was well written though.
RedXgirlfriend chapter 20 . 4/20/2008
Starfire and her first time at Starbucks,NEVER WOULDA THOUGHT OF THAT!
cherrycherrylove chapter 20 . 4/16/2008
Hey Royal! Yup, it's cherry on anon mode (since FF won't let me review -sigh-).

Chapter 19 - Aww, Cyborg and Silkie. How cute! And a nice little BBCY friendship! Yay. It's nice to have a Cyborg-centered story every once in a while (not many people write about him, I've found). LOL - Cabbage Patch Kids... they scare me too.

Chapter 20 - LOL, Jan is making BB's teenage hormones freak out. Luckily Raven comes to the rescue...

-cherry
cartoonfire chapter 20 . 4/16/2008
you know what the funny thing is, i hate coffee and yet i always wanted to go to starbucks... hmm

anyways this was an awesome chapter, very funny

i liked the romantic flow

too bad for cyborg, no flirting for him :(

oh well, its all good :)
Matters of No Consequence chapter 18 . 4/15/2008
Um..did I read incorrectly, or was that Starfire and BB? Ughh! Seriously, you need to put warning labels on things like these!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 20 . 4/15/2008
Hey! I love that shop..or store..or whatever you call it.. But I'm not allowed to drink coffee(obviously..) so..yeah..hihih.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
Umm..I'm thinking..I really shouldn't have read that..heh..that's what warnings are for..bad me! Bad!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 14 . 4/15/2008
Ahhw! That was soo..hmm..I can't think of anything to describe it..Okay, now that IS my favorite chapter in the history of all your stories! I love it! Bwahahahah!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 13 . 4/15/2008
Hahah! I'm laughing my guts off right now! Hahahah! That was hilarious! Go Raven! Hey, but don't be that mean to Terra..I kinda like her too..but not like Raven..besides...it's not her fault Slade brainwashed(kinda) her to betray her friends.
Matters of No Consequence chapter 12 . 4/15/2008
Yep, I did enjoy it! Very much! Bwahahahah! That was so cute! Hihih..I have nothing else to say...
Matters of No Consequence chapter 11 . 4/15/2008
Hahah! Good one, BB! And he had Raven on for backup! Yeah!
Matters of No Consequence chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
We! I love this chapter too! Heheh, I was about to move on ti the next chapter whan I read the RobxRae part but then I saw how long the story was! Things could turn around, upside down in this long a chapter! Hahah, anyways, yes, I am wondering, what DID happen to the other Titans? And oh! Jason? He's the second 'Robin' right? I thought he's supposed to be dead? Joker killed him! And if I'm not mistaken, Huntress is supposed to be dead too..I think... But if that had happened, then the story wouldn't be that intresting. Heh, last question...how old were Star and Rob..er..Nightwing?

There. I think that's all of it..ohh! I almost forgot! Starfire and Bruce got along! Yey! Most people write that they don't, but I think it's better if they do. And Babs too! Bwahahahahah!

I thought Rae was supposed to be with Gar? Hmm..

Ughh, I'm hungry..I'm gonna read the rest of your stories later..or tomorrow..gotta eat!

Now this..Is...the longest.. review..I've ever...written!

GOD bless..
Matters of No Consequence chapter 9 . 4/15/2008
Hahahah! We! I love this chapter! It must be one of my favorites! Hihih..and no mushy scenes, too! An added bonus! Yeah! Bwahahahahah! Hope you write more stories like this..er..except for the part that their married and have a daughter..you know? Hm.. anyays,

GOD bless!