Reviews for Powers that be
Rangle chapter 3 . 3/25
Hmm, actions speak louder than words. So far your Harry is all bark and posturing. He's throwing temper tantrum and spouting empty powerless threats to the wizards. It portrays his personality as a weak angsty teen. He should have killed one or two wizards that's trespassing. They were after all tried to kidnap him... Self Defense is quite legal.
Lord Dream chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
You badly need a prolog. This is diveing into a 50ft deep pool with a rubber duck as flotation. I was lost halfway into this chapter, gave up not long after. Needs work.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
You should totally have Harry summon Cthulu and get a necrononicon
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I like it. Also we like the words crazy eccentric genius. My family is like Harry minus the magic and Killing.
CookieMan123 chapter 38 . 1/19/2013
Loved the story, I found this when I didnt have an account and only recently did I make one.
Please Update Soon
Cya
TheWikiProject chapter 38 . 1/5/2013
You updating anytime soon? And btw, what are all the things from the story you have gotten from. Are they mostly from Lovecraft and Warhammer? or..?
jeanpaulreddy93 chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
An okay story... Love that Harry is powerful and a genius but your presentation is somewhat lacking... s/7822807/1/Business
Now the link above shows a truly brilliant harry... You should check it out.
Winchester Squishy chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Well, you are a bit weird (or your story is...but you did write it;)) But so far I do enjoy the story!
IStillHateYou chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Not very good.

Has next to nothing to do with Harry Potter.

It also gets very confusing..

Sorry for the bad review, but I'm only being honest.

1.5 out of 5 stars.
Make-War-Not-Love chapter 38 . 2/28/2010
i really only have a interest in the parts where harry threatens wizards so i've skimmed over the last 15 or so chapters. hope theres some in the next one.
bill560682 chapter 34 . 1/20/2010
if harry can get tech and troops from other worlds and dementions then why not out-source the constution of his weapons and troops to those worlds and thereby his enemy only see a small fraction of his forces until they are ready to strike.
bill560682 chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
so did anyone bother saving granger from the troll? or is she but one more ghost at the school now, maybe she can keep murtle company in her bathroom since i do believe that would have been where she died.
bill560682 chapter 8 . 1/16/2010
i do very much like the fact harry is NOT a hogwarts. most stories that try this idea end up with him there by chapter 5 or6 so this is great that he is NOT going to hogwarts.
Kingdark chapter 30 . 11/2/2009
Like I said in an earlier review (but for a differnt story I admit)

You are still rushing too much. The idea is good, and the way you try and show it is good, but the construction of your sentences is WAY off. I just can't force myself to continue.

Your Sentences are horribly long, you don't know how to use question marks, nor do you know how to use comma's.

I suggest reading other stories in order to improve your own writing skills.

Or an alternative, buy a book in your local library / bookstore from an author of original fiction.

Terry goodkind is one such author I personally recommend.
duskglow chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Wow. Your grammar is terrible.