Reviews for Dangerous Side Effects May Include
Beatlemaniac45 chapter 11 . 2/19
Great fic :-D
ukdramafan chapter 11 . 10/15/2015
Don't know if you're still around or not, since it's almost 8 years since you posted this, but wanted to say I enjoyed reading. I'm a sucker for hurt/comfort, especially when it's Ianto being looked after. For future reference, narcotic overdoses are usually treated with Narcan which reverses their action on the nervous system, but everything else was appropriate, and loved Jack's and Owen's conversations with each other, as well s the fact that they were both more aware of the need for them both to keep an eye on him.
BelladonasMom chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
Loved it! Glad everyone finally got a clue about the real Ianto. And Ianto got his mojo back. Yah!
betweenlife chapter 11 . 12/28/2011
Aww loved this entirely!
amestheone chapter 11 . 5/21/2011
hey there,this is my first time looking up Torchwood fanfictions and I have to say,this is one of the best right here! well done! :)
PiratelfDair chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This is an amazing story! I have to say, I am so happy I found it now, completed, because I would've gone crazy waiting for updates! I love your characterizations, especially of Owen. Thanks so much for this! Excellent writing!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 11 . 11/5/2010
Holy shite! I think I held my breath throughout the entire drive back from the countryside to the Hub, and then some! I cannot believe the amazing personalities you brought out of them and how well you developed their relationships into more than just doctor/patient/boss. There's actually friendship and mutual respect. This is really a brilliant story - thank you for sharing!
Araylia Reed chapter 11 . 7/31/2010
Delicious story :) loved it!
Nancy Brown chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
I really liked this.
Silly-Odd-Sock chapter 11 . 12/28/2009
Thank you so, so much for such a amazing story.

It was heartbreakingly beautiful.
endiahna chapter 11 . 7/24/2009
Loved it!
Areli-Kokuchi chapter 11 . 6/20/2009
Oh my god.

I completely loved this! And I can't believe I almost didn't read it because I was getting bored of TW fanfic for today!

The character interaction! Tha angst! Oh 'twas brilliant!
Solsbury Girl chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
revisiting an old favourite story here. Loving it second (or is it third or fourth?) time around!
cutecess chapter 11 . 3/1/2009