Reviews for A Christmas To Remember
Purest of the Hearts chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
*sheads tears of happiness*
Babbit chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
Overall, I thought the storyline was well written and throughly supported. Details were vital in progression of story. I've written a few notes about your composition. They might seen like a lot, I wouldn't have done it if didn't care about your writing.

Used 1/2 width

First Paragraph

Line 2: needs a simile or metaphor describing the snow on the ground, little dry

Line 5: use words that infer the sense of being terrified instead of just saying it

Line 7: time stood still?

Line 9-10: “walked slowly to the entrance of alley” grammar check

Line 10: what kind of boy? mean looking or lonely looking?

Line 12: “The meow way pitiful” changed to “slouching in pity, I could only muster enough for the howling wind to carry away”

Third Paragraph

Line 5-6: “He looks up at the boy I followed in as he enters the room.” grammar check

Fourth Paragraph

“The boy I followed in says.” little dry, changed to “the little blonde haired boy remarked”

Sixth Paragraph

[“Edward, she was cold and wet and shivering. If I throw her out now, she’ll surely die.” The boy I find out to be Al says, picking me up.]

-verb tense shift choose either past or present

Eighth Paragraph: clever comedic break

Ninth Paragraph

Line 9: “the light quickly puts me to sleep, and Ed ends up same as I soon after.” confusing word usage

Paragraph 12-13: unexplained time gap… little confusing
Bar-Ohki chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
AWW! KITTIES! *hugs* You are so wonderful!
Yondaime Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
So cute! I'm just like Al. If I saw a poor kitten out in the snow, I'd pick it up too. Ed's reaction was a cute comparision to the show. I look forward to reading some of your other stories. Merry Christmas!
Kalez chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw. So cute.
The Sora-muffin chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
This is so cute! I love it!
Sapphire225 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
That is just too cute! A nice cute Christmas story. Which only makes me want a dog more for Christmas.