Reviews for The Akito I Know
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
MORE MORE! (akitoXshigure fan) you should continue this story I really want to know what hapens
themoormaiden chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Haha I loved the bit at the end. xD Akito was one nasty piece of work at one point, but even then she was one of my favourites. D Her and Shigure are really well-suited and I loved the way you portrayed them here. )
Marie Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
oh...kawaii! I love and love this...is she really pregnant? so awesome...no one has written about this in the Mature section before! and I should know, I just went down the Mature list...but not sure if one was written after this...haven't gotten to the first few pages yet...but...I love this! sorry...just really excited!
Mokimo chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This is one of the cutest, most wonderful things I have ever read!

I don't think it's offensive at all, m'dear. You could mark it down to T _

Keep up the grand work.
MissVampyre chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I didn't find this offensive at all

I'm actually a little confused about what you meant

but anyway, this was perfect

I'm glad to see one set after the ending

I thought it was awesome! very cute and it seemed like it would be in character
Mio-luna589547 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
wow, this is such a cute story. i love it. i think a sequel,if you can manage it, would be great! keep up the great work.
loritakitochan chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
I know reviews must contain clever critique etc.

But sorry,all what I want to say is that I love this fiction!

pity it is a one shot!

I put you on my alerts,so I hope to hear more of you!
phantom and potter Obsession chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
:) That was really good. I enjoyed it a lot.
zephyrocity chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I can't believe this has no reviews! Goodness gracious me, it stuck so well to canon and everybody was perfectly in character - pregnancy really is the perfect dilemma for Akito; she'd freak out exactly she did in this story. Shigure was nicely done, too - not too happy-go-lucky as the anime made him out to be, but with his countless quiet troubles, and all.

Ah. I liked this a lot.