Reviews for From Cold to Warm
EVAssassin chapter 9 . 6/8/2013
Sorry for the spam, but I'm reading 3-4 fanfics a day and this is on the very top of the list. As this is old, and you may have even outgrown Evangelion I will go on the basis that this will probably be ignored, but you are asking what would work as another Shinji X rei Fanfic?

I have seen only present-time fanfics, not looking into their future much from the ORIGINAL ending (I see a bunch 3rd impact/shortly after tho), it may be a good idea to continue off the original storyline giving you complete creative license, after the end of the Original Series of the Human Instrumentality project.

I do love all your work, and I have seen you were updated in may of this year, and I hope you are still active. And I will be sure to check out the rest of your fics later after i'm off my shinjiXRei Binge (still got another 10 stories to read, and they are all long as hell) :D

But good job with this.
EVAssassin chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
The story is very good, however I couldn't help but notice a few errors, and you perhaps asking for help one one of them

futun (sp?)

I believe the word you were looking for is "futon", and that is a

a thin mattress, usually filled with layers of cotton batting and encased in cotton fabric, placed on a floor for sleeping, especially in traditional Japanese interiors, and folded and stored during the day.
RyoshiMorino chapter 23 . 5/5/2013
Excellently done!
Laura chapter 23 . 3/18/2013
the german words would be nice too shin gan means forever and there is one for beloved i cant remember but I knew Aska was german this was a wonderful story i really enjoyed it
Apocalyptian Scribe chapter 5 . 7/3/2012

truly a manly art
Torrasque666 chapter 22 . 6/13/2011
Only comment for the end. Story was kinda...slightly...sappy. Also, Arael as best man?
Torrasque666 chapter 19 . 6/13/2011
you do know the angels arnt REAL angels right? they were supposed to be the original inhabitants of Earth until Lilith crashed here, destroying her own Lance forcing Adam's to activate, preventing the "angels" from populating.
Torrasque666 chapter 15 . 6/13/2011
Weeeeeee a Kaworu who isnt a prick! And I'm starting to enjoy Arael.
Torrasque666 chapter 10 . 6/13/2011
my mind broke at "Misato was like a mother to him. More of a parental figure than his father." But yay for a idiotic marriage proposal! Just like me!
Torrasque666 chapter 9 . 6/13/2011
Angel with a personality FTW! I actually like this version of Arael. Most people make it seem so soulless...
Torrasque666 chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
I was expecting to not have enough hands for the fail when he heard her origins. Other stories do it so badly. But maybe I didn't because there was almost no detail...
AKissAndAGunshot chapter 2 . 4/18/2011
Hahaha! I think this may be the first version of Rei that I actually like. Well done.
VanGrimm212 chapter 8 . 2/13/2011
Well I've had my girl do that only once before. Same sit different dream. Funniest and sexiest thing she ever did so far. Anyways Great chapter.
firebl00d chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
even though you said there was a little ooc your starting to go a little to far. Dont take it the wrong way though i still like the story..
AirGearisthewayoflife chapter 11 . 6/13/2010