Reviews for Into The Night
francis2 chapter 10 . 1/10/2011
I really like this story, but you abandoned it before the real action was coming on. Sigh.
francis2 chapter 5 . 1/10/2011
Sam is quite a character. I already like her. She's giving Josef a run for his money, and she's not even trying. Great story.
Lilly57 chapter 10 . 11/4/2010
An interesting story line - I can't decide if Samantha is going to be a girlfriend of Josef's or not. But still and all, a good story line.
Lilly57 chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
You have a good grasp on writing - and this story if a really fun read. Wish her name were different - more feminine.

Ah well, a good read.
Lilly57 chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Excellent beginning of what sounds like a good story line.
Rock The Rain chapter 10 . 4/13/2010
Are you ever going to update? This story is amazing; I'm hooked on it. :P
michena chapter 10 . 6/10/2008
Love this story! Josef/Sam's relationship is fun and awesome, and I can't wait to find out what the mystery is /brother is up to.
SouthernButterfly chapter 10 . 5/27/2008
It doesn't sound good for Samantha. I'm curious just who this mystery guy is and what's going to happen.

Update soon!
moonjat54 chapter 10 . 5/26/2008
I'm not sure broccoli was a good start on human food anyway. Good chapter.
Superdani4Ever chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
I don't get they dating or not?

and her heartbeat I didn't get it.

she 's come she have one?

And I didn't like this man.

I hope they don't get her yet,I think the story has so much to develop yet.

update soon!
CreationsofWirting chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Good Good Good chappy. Waiting ever so patiently for the next. But one thing. I could never see Joseph singing to sexy back. Maybe someone comtemporary but ... JT?
Andromedia Aberth chapter 10 . 5/25/2008
Sadly, I can't do anything to help Moonlight come back... I can't even boycott CBS! My parents watch it.(my dad more than my mom, but even she watches some... mainly Craig Ferguson... or however you spell his name..Darn Scotts, I should know, as I'm part Scottish..)
nightcap chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
Beth got the best line.

Fang Gang!
scrappyearnhardt chapter 10 . 5/24/2008
12 Withering Roses chapter 10 . 5/23/2008
Excellent chapter. Really well done. I can't wait to see what happens next!

Cat.