Reviews for Where the kids of the future
tsubasaiscool chapter 3 . 8/4
daisy thiel chapter 3 . 2/14
Icy Starr chapter 7 . 10/20/2008
I'm sorry to hear that.:(
the-vampire-act chapter 5 . 9/29/2008
yeah...i hate writess really sucks.

good story...cant wait for more!
cswrites chapter 2 . 5/21/2008
it's really not bad. some people are just nasty reviewers. Believe me i know. they attacked me for spelling one word wrong.

Keep going from what i've read its good. even if it doesn't have the right spacing. and there's no need to subject to what anyone else wants. write what you feel.

The Oh So Bored One chapter 2 . 3/2/2008
For the love of fanfiction. Please, please, please use proper spacing, capitalization, and grammer. Incorrect spelling and typos are not major turn offs, and most people won't care if there are one or two. But seriously, look over your writings once you're done. Reread it. You might want to spiffy up the first chapter to. Alot of people will not read past the first chapter if it's like that.
AHS chapter 2 . 3/1/2008
... hahaha, what?

If you're going to write something, put spaces in between periods and the beginning of the next sentence. Add more detail, try to make things more natural rather than the horrible stiltedness that exists at this moment in time, make House more in-character rather than just going by the stereotypical 'House hates everyone' House. He's a sarcastic bastard, to be sure, but he's also rather intelligent, much more intelligent than you seem to give him credit for. Study up on medicine - blood tests take a rather long time, and DNA tests take weeks bordering on months. Your syntax, spelling and grammar are rather abysmal, so it might behoove you to go through and do a thorough rewrite with a beta.
socrgrl14 chapter 2 . 2/29/2008
You have a really good start. Just watch the typos and try to describe what the kids look like a little more. Also, describe their clothes and facial expressions and what they're wearing. No offense or anything.
listentoyourheart555 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
I'm surprised I didn't see this yesterday. I really want to know what Cuddy and Wilson's reactions are, especially Cuddy's, even though I think we all know deep down that she has the hots for him! Update as soon as you can. Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!