Reviews for Love Can Hurt More Than Bullets
GlOmP3R chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
aha, loved it ! That sonofabight Kevin! GO GET HIM MELLO!
3 chapter 10 . 12/29/2011
That was amazing-tastical if thats a word xD
Livvie chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Ok, you've got 99 (counting myself) vews, when are you gonna wright the next chapters?

The world's waiting to see how Mello kills Kevin! Don't leave us all hanging, have mercy!

:,(
Tara chapter 10 . 6/19/2010
Ooh, i lo e you story! When's 11 comíng out? It's been, like, 10 months (give or take).

PLEASE DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! It's torture!
Atreyl chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
Good, good chapter. Although I'd like to point out one thing: Matt couldn't have possibly survived his hitched ride in the luggage compartment. As the plane went to higher altitudes, the temperature would have increased. There's normally a 100% chance you could die from doing that.
Pink Tubby Custard chapter 10 . 3/4/2010
Great story so far! Update soon!
critter141151 chapter 10 . 1/24/2010
I know it's been 3 years but please continue this. I love this story and Mello finally realizes to stop acting like an ass XD

Please update :D
daniero chapter 10 . 9/20/2009
hey! i began reading your story right now and i'm in love with it :D

it's really nice and i love the fact that they're alive after the takada incident...that has been my dream! xD

T_T it's so cute

i hope you'll update soon, okie? :]
Elvye chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
This may be a little cliché and OOC, but still, it's awesome :D they go along so well, you make them so touching, just... aww (L)

Please write the next chapter D:
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 10 . 8/13/2009
Waah, this is late D: I'm sorry! Yes, maybe a little cliché, but... still good. :) Thanks for updating! How about another one? ;D I wanna see what happens to the bastard of the story, Kevin. Loved the flashback, though. So cute~! Hospital scene was really good, too. Even though a bit cheesy. ;
Concinnity chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Gah. I was so terrified Matt would die when I finished chapter nine. D: I've been checking the story continuously, waiting for an update.

I love how stubborn they both are. They're so cute. xD
Salvi chapter 10 . 7/14/2009
Oof, that was good!

Keep writing!
Diabolus Kara chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
Gah, I was flipping out because I thought you were going to kill Matt off

But that also means you did a very good job with writing this story - I hope you update soon~!
Living in a fantasy chapter 10 . 7/13/2009
aw but it's cute. I'm glad Matt let down his emotional barriers, and I loved Mello's pleas for him to fight. Another good chapter
blushuu chapter 10 . 7/12/2009
Holy god... That was the most dramatic and meaningful 10 chapters I've ever read in my life... There is not enough words in the english vocabulary to describe the awsomeness of this story! I really can't wait for the next chapter! Poor Matt! But honestly, the way you made the whole emotional atmosphere so controlled yet heart wrenching is amazing! Can't wait for the next update!