Reviews for Eros
Well... I'm lost.
Beautiful, though. :3
AC01 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Startling and intense. The sincerity of her sorrow and passion is beautifully contrasted with the severity of his wounds (both corporeal and otherwise) and love for her. The gift of forgiveness, though expressed in a bittersweet moment of tenderness, was poignant and keenly felt. Well done.
— Alex
FrancesOsgood chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Beautiful and sad and haunting! Well done!
Kyndsie chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
*sniff, sniff*

this was a beautifully-told separation. Jareth-Sarah is my OTP, but this story, this telling, has it make sense that they can't be together.

Thank you.
Miss Rune chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
So (sniff) sad... T_T
Mari Strange chapter 1 . 12/18/2009

That was... phenomenal.

I love happy endings, but nothing is more beautiful than despair.

I really loved this story. The lack of reviews really, really, pisses me off.

Just know, that it was a great piece, i guess.

Lockhart-in-the-Closet chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
Aww. This is soo sad... T_T

I love your righting style.
MissMaryContrary chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Oh lordy lordy.

I looked at a random page and clicked a random story, and I'm so glad I did! Your skill is just amazing. *Adding author to Author Alert*

I'm slightly in awe now.
Lixxle chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
OMG! This story...good lord! I felt winded by the time I got to the final lines. It was beautiful and terrifying (well, the idea of someone messing up Jareth's pretty face made me scream "NO!"), and intense, and passionate, and just so beautifully written.

I'm with Jack Hawksmoor on this one-this is a work of brilliance, that puts everything that I have written to shame. Please...more!
Jack Hawksmoor chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
Ho-ly...crap. This was...this was...holy crap. This was literary and beautiful, heartwrenching and impeccable, perfect and sad. I am ...amazed at the care you took in crafting your words, and I have a terrible urge to tear up everything I've ever written, because if this is talent, than I have none.
Lolita chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
I sort of despise you for being so young(my own age!) and having such incredible, indescribable talent. It's just not fair. ;)

Your story is beautifully written, and the quotes you used are very apt. Your writing really flows, and since you wrote that fic A YEAR ago you've probably surpassed it by leaps and bounds. You should write again, you've got a gift, man!

That's all for now, I hope to see more of your work up someday(Laby, hopefully, although I'm not averse to PotO, V for Vend., or Dracula fics).

By the way, referring to the story again, I was initially afraid Jareth came to kill Sarah or randomly violate her. Phew. Lol.
SpaBath chapter 1 . 3/11/2008
Oh wow - this was so amazing!

You are super-talented.

I'm being serious. Having been dubbed the 'Nit Pick Queen' there are a few lines I would have changed. But on the whole - wow. I loved it.

Thank you for sharing this piece with the world.
broken0angel chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
this is a beautifully written tale and I've gone back to read a few times already, and it makes me tear up and cry after each time. I really love how you wrote the poem into the story.

thank you so much for the wonderful read!
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
That was hauntingly gorgeous. Beautiful and slightly frightening. I loved it!
Nopa LaMais chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Wow... That was... incredible!

It was so unbelievably beautiful. And it was almost painful to read. Some of the emotions you packed into this story. God, it just wrenched my heart! And the ending... Jeez, way to kill my morning! :p

I especially loved their last few lines together.

Just fear me -,”

“I do.”

“Love me –,”

“For all time.”

Just so wonderful. And your writing was so elegant and perfect. In case you can't tell, I loved every bit of this fic. :) I stand in awe of your ability. Kudos! _