Reviews for A tiring tradition
Person chapter 1 . 1/6
I got a warm sandalwood scented incense and it smelled like old ladies and cigarettes. I hope that it was a messed up incense stick.
My Hopes and Dreams chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
I wonder how there father's reaction would be? Lol. Shocked most likely on how load and unexpected it was. I demand a sequel!
Lovelesslife chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Just pointing out, in the authors note at the beginning you say he's ten, but in the story he's six.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I liked it. Im not really into reading about little kids having sex, but this was really good.
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I liked this short story!
Rin2015 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
dude? more it was awkward and awesome at the same time
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
Do more fics like this with inuyasha being young and sesshomaru being like way older
Breyito chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Well, I think this was great!
A lot of smut, and I loooove it!;)

astier chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Good work here, very very very good. Many people think that its easy to write a yaoi, but in reality it takes some good writer to create a nice story. And you certainly did a wonderful job on this one:)
Baby dop chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Ok lemme just say I love inusesst (geddit? Incest? *giggle*) and this was probably one if the best I've read so far. The few things I might say r pretty please don't go into an in depth explanation of inuyashas ass. We all know what it is we all have one but please don't go explaining it it ruins the mood. And also don't make sesshy so quick to anger. Make it fluff. Make it aaaaalllll fluff! Muahahahaha! But really I did love it and I shall be sure sure to give that b word who stole ur story the flaming of his/her life! XD Well keep writing em ur on yer way!
wolfydies chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
I... I'm not sure how I feel about it, but my thoughts are that 'it's soooo cute...'
loveinuyashatoshiro chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
i love it
Misty's Get Away chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was.. how do I put it... Amazing no Awesome xD Great one-shot :D
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
hey, story was seriously hot, i dont really care about the age thing, cause all i imagen is a mini inuyasha, but looking the same age, which is kinda cute. lol. anyway, it was hot. .
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
*nosebleed* ... this quite the quality that I haven't seen much with these two...