Reviews for Progression
MJLupin27 chapter 29 . 1/30
NOOOOO! REMUS! I can't believe it ended that way, far too cruel, I'm horrified!
MJLupin27 chapter 27 . 1/30
This is awesome, thank you.. it really had an impact in me, made me reflect about self control and all, how it's hard but it throws good results at the end..
MJLupin27 chapter 23 . 1/30
This is a fabulous chapter, it really defines chivalry and respect and how Hermione is taking decisions is very wise.. congrats!
MJLupin27 chapter 5 . 1/29
I've liked this story so far but I dont like how you're painting Remus, so awful towards Hermione.. hope this is the worst of it :/
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 1/28
OMG! I can't believe that was just the first chap, so intense! Beatifully done, brought me to tears.. I can't wait to see the next chap, if this is any indication, the end of tbe fic will be awesome!
Marindee chapter 31 . 1/21
Pleeeeease update!
Honestly speaking, I'd test it on Nagini after...there are plenty of werewolves but only one live horcrux.
Nice story, but I don't think Hogwarts offers credits. OWLs and NEWTs would be redundant, otherwise.
Guest chapter 31 . 10/20/2016
Omg its not finished. Noooo. I just binge read it and its amazing
Free2BMe1 chapter 31 . 4/19/2016
This story is/was great. Seeing it has been abandoned is a real shame.
Tra8erse chapter 31 . 1/24/2016
What a lovely, engaging story this is. Wonderful banter, gripping plot, and it does not disappoint on the drama front, either. I am sorry that life and people have been so cruel to you, and hope that this improves, whether or not this means you will ever return to your work here.
redrose-melody chapter 31 . 10/18/2015
Awwwwwww And here I though I'd actually found a fanfiction that has an ending *cry*
redrose-melody chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
I almost see Snape's and Lupin's friendship evolving into something more, but that's 'cause I'm a lost cause.

Great work! Lupin without the influence of Sirius and James really fits Snape's friendship.
Dani chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
ooohh why did you stop?
Dark Rosette chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
Oh, I am so mad at you right now for what you've done.