Reviews for Progression
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 31 . 1/27
Your story is simply wonderful! Hope you are able to update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
Poor Remus-but he certainly did the right thing to save Priscilla. I don't think it was terribly tactful to ask Snape to do the eulogy; Hermione is obviously the better choice, never having almost been eaten by that particular werewolf (Albus can be um, ignorant, no that's not the right word-yes, Stupid!, sometimes. In case you missed it, I borrowed a bit from the Science Teacher Speech of All Time from Frankenweenie).

Good chapter, though.
Perry Downing chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
This makes rather more sense than The Great Camp of 1997.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
It appears this may be abandoned, but I'm enjoying it so much I'll keep reading and cross my fingers!
redrose-melody chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This.
Is.
Wonderful! It's just so great! I love this! The way they're just silent and all!
jensteed chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
This is a very good story, I hope you come back and finish it off sometime.
neverest chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Please update and continue this story. I really wanto to know how things happen. Please please please the story is so well written :( please don't leave it unfinished
Humanity's Extinction chapter 31 . 8/14/2014
You just left it there. After killing off Remus.
There are no words that can allow you to understand the rage, sorrow, and pity I feel for you and your blasted writing skills.
MidnightGlows chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
Really?! You had to kill off Remus! I almost started crying (and puking)! Are you going to update this soon? I hope you do. It has been two years, ya'know. Love this story, and do hope you continue it. Or get someone to adopt it.
allisondasher chapter 31 . 5/17/2014
truly amazing story!
AMW1014 chapter 31 . 5/2/2014
I really hope you continue this story soon
Lena2399 chapter 29 . 4/23/2014
NOOOO you can't let Remus die just like that it's not fair :-( it has to be a trick an Remus just has to be alive ... without him the Story is not so funny anymore REMUS IS THE BEST !
Scarlet Azalea chapter 31 . 3/25/2014
Please continue! Please!
Smithback chapter 31 . 3/23/2014
please, keep going with this awesome story
Martionmanswife chapter 31 . 2/24/2014
it is a shame that you have gone so long , years without updating this story. I do hope you return to it and Finish it.