Reviews for Progression
Free2BMe1 chapter 31 . 4/19
This story is/was great. Seeing it has been abandoned is a real shame.
Tra8erse chapter 31 . 1/24
What a lovely, engaging story this is. Wonderful banter, gripping plot, and it does not disappoint on the drama front, either. I am sorry that life and people have been so cruel to you, and hope that this improves, whether or not this means you will ever return to your work here.
redrose-melody chapter 31 . 10/18/2015
Awwwwwww And here I though I'd actually found a fanfiction that has an ending *cry*
redrose-melody chapter 13 . 10/17/2015
I almost see Snape's and Lupin's friendship evolving into something more, but that's 'cause I'm a lost cause.

Great work! Lupin without the influence of Sirius and James really fits Snape's friendship.
Dani chapter 31 . 10/16/2015
ooohh why did you stop?
Dark Rosette chapter 31 . 5/24/2015
Oh, I am so mad at you right now for what you've done.
Isabella-Rose Snape chapter 31 . 1/27/2015
Your story is simply wonderful! Hope you are able to update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 31 . 11/4/2014
Poor Remus-but he certainly did the right thing to save Priscilla. I don't think it was terribly tactful to ask Snape to do the eulogy; Hermione is obviously the better choice, never having almost been eaten by that particular werewolf (Albus can be um, ignorant, no that's not the right word-yes, Stupid!, sometimes. In case you missed it, I borrowed a bit from the Science Teacher Speech of All Time from Frankenweenie).

Good chapter, though.
Perry Downing chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
This makes rather more sense than The Great Camp of 1997.
Perry Downing chapter 2 . 9/23/2014
It appears this may be abandoned, but I'm enjoying it so much I'll keep reading and cross my fingers!
redrose-melody chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This.
Is.
Wonderful! It's just so great! I love this! The way they're just silent and all!
jensteed chapter 31 . 9/16/2014
This is a very good story, I hope you come back and finish it off sometime.
neverest chapter 31 . 8/22/2014
Please update and continue this story. I really wanto to know how things happen. Please please please the story is so well written :( please don't leave it unfinished
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 31 . 8/14/2014
You just left it there. After killing off Remus.
There are no words that can allow you to understand the rage, sorrow, and pity I feel for you and your blasted writing skills.
MidnightGlows chapter 31 . 6/11/2014
Really?! You had to kill off Remus! I almost started crying (and puking)! Are you going to update this soon? I hope you do. It has been two years, ya'know. Love this story, and do hope you continue it. Or get someone to adopt it.