Reviews for temptation in the sand
Sesshyslave chapter 10 . 3/17
OMG you have to update. I just started reading this and I love it. I finished in in a couple of hours and let me sayit's awesome. But whats not awesome is that it hasn't been updated in years. I really like this story so please update soon.
gotenks84.bc chapter 10 . 9/3/2014
Make a baby daddy out of it? Maybe.. Maybe a wedding first? But I now love Gaara x Matsuri pairing!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Please make more chapters this story was awesome!
IsaJunBad chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
OMG I love how you write and you are one of the few that do write in the story context...
Onegaishimasu! keep writing I love your story!
please update!
genie luciana chapter 10 . 6/4/2014
plese continue this story...
mad reader chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
u suck. finish the damn fanfiction you fag.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/28/2013
please do !
warrioroftheravens chapter 10 . 1/14/2013
Well how did Sasori come back to life? What is this nefarious plot of the Mist ninja? And why does Gaara still have the golden eyes!? Please don't give up this story!
JThawN chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
WTHeck is Temari's problem? She's got Shika...she should stay out of Gaara-Matsuri matters! that made me sad! (
Soharu87 chapter 4 . 11/16/2012
please have matsuri get kidnapped please please! i love gaara being all overprotective; it makes him sooo cute! i love this pairing!
Soharu87 chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAARRR PLLLLLLLLLLEASE!
Soharu87 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
olive chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
i really liked this and where it was going...
you're not going to finish?
Suna Aria-chan chapter 10 . 7/23/2012
I kinda have an idea... though I don't know if its that much of a good one... but here it is:
The morning after, Matsuri wakes up and thinks what happened might just have been a dream, until she looks and finds Gaara asleep next to her. Both of them just go on like it never happened, but the others relize that they(Gaara and Matsuri) are a bit closer than usuall. Maybe a week or two later, Sasori comes looking for Matsuri.
He eventually catches her during some sort of solo mission. She fights back, but he somehow manages to knock her out and takes her back to the base(or room or whatever) where she stays prisoner and... well... his 'personal toy'(if you want to call it that...). She does survive, but barely. Gaara notices she is missing and(against the elders and his siblings wishes) goes to look for her.
She somehow escapes Sasori and attempts to find her way to the Sand village. She runs into Gaara along the way and her brings her back, but they are unknowingly followed by Sasori. When they get to the village, she is put in the hospital where Gaara watches over her personaly, having the feeling that Sasori isn't through with her yet.
When she is fully recovered, she basically almost refuses to leave Gaara's side because she doesn't know if Sasori will come back for her, which he does. A while later, Matsuri and Gaara are in the middle of training when a golden-eyed Sasori appears out of nowhere, demanding that Gaara give Matsuri to him. They(Gaara and Sasori) battle it out, Gaara being victorious and basically killing Sasori.
They(Gaara and Matsuri) return to the village, but Matsuri notices something different about Gaara. They go to his room, and then what happens is what your description in the beggining says.
I know its long and probably sucky, but I tried... but PLEASE UPDATE SOON! It would be great if you used my idea... it would make me happy...
badgurl17 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
i think my idea is good just hear me out matsuri is on her way to the hidden leaf village cuz she wanted sakura to give her more lessons in the midic jusu but on her way she gets kidnapped by sasori and rapped by him but not killed around 3 days later daderia felt sorry for her so when sasori went on a solo mission daderia set her free she ran back to the hidden sand village but on her way she felt ill then she realized that she has been posioned by sasori she fell unconscious in the middle of the desert but luckily temari and konkaro were training near where she was they took her to the hospital after sasori got back from his mission he couldn't find her then he almost killed daderia cuz matsuri was chaned to the bed but when daderia released her he blew up the chan when matsuri woke up temari ,konkaro , and gaara were by the bed she told them everything that happend gaara went after sasori but when temari and konkaro desided to go with him matsuri was alone in the hospital but when they were gone sasori attacked the village in search of matsuri but luckily when gaara temari and konkaro were gone sakura kept matsuri company so sakura began to fight sasori but then daderia steps in and fights sakura meanwhile gaara temari and konkaro feels sakura's charka signature they head back to the sand village on their way they meet up with naruto and his friends now all of them are on their way to the sand village they arrived at the sand village but sasori already left the village with matsuri but daderia was still there fighting sakura so gaara fights daderia while gaara is fighting sasori made it back to the cabin and began to beat her for leaving but then she realizes that the hidden leaf village wasn't too far from the cabin so she attacked sasori and made a run for it while running threw the forest she gets attacked by itachi thats when she gets knocked out then sasori thanks itachi and carries her body back to the cabin meanwhile gaara killed daderia and searched for matsuri he picks up her charka signature in the leaf forest then he finds a cabin he hears her screams so gaara broke the door open with his foot then the screaming got louder he ran down the hall and broke sasori's door open with his foot but he just walked in on sasori rapping matsuri that when gaara began to change in to a demon

meanwhile naruto and everyone else was still catching up with gaara naruto notices that gaara's chakra signature increasted so they hurried up when they got tnere everyone was shocked that gaara had regained his demon temari hurried and got matsuri outta there sasori was too busy to notice temari cuz he was fighting gaara's demon when gaara killed sasori he turned back to normal but remembered what was done to matsuri

matsuri was in pain as it was hard to breathe sakura was healing her and temari was putting her fan over her to cover her up when every one went back to the sand village and when matsuri got out of the hospital gaara began to spend more time with matsuri

naruto still gets rocks thrown at him cuz hes not keeping it PG.

plz add more detail in to my idea ok thanx