Reviews for The Serpent Guard Common: Lexicon & Deleted Scenes
Be Quiet 1 chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
That was awesome. I mean he fell in love with both of them. I have to say I was kinda jealous of Harry. He gets two hot guys when I can't even get a guy or girl. Not fair
bookworm19065 chapter 2 . 5/12/2010
haha that's really funny in a way. I would have loved to see Ron explode or something!
thrnbrooke chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Wonder what would have happened if things had gone that way...
something.l1k3.laughter chapter 2 . 9/28/2008
Hahahaha, that was amazing. I didn't even know you had this up. Harry's so damn popular. Everyone loves him. He has more than love triangles. It's like a love nonagon...

Luvs it! *faves*

Gwen
TheologyDiscography chapter 2 . 9/9/2008
ROFLMAO!

i love that! i can see it didn't really fit in the story, because we needed draco to not be as upset about it, but i can't help but wish you had gone that way, because it would have been hilarious. i totally love this universe. MORE!
Kokou chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
You know, it was a good idea to make a lexicon for Background Secrets. It's just all so involved that you forget who half the people are. Oh, and this deleted scene? ABSOLUTELY FREAKING HILARIOUS! I especially loved Ron's reaction. I bet he wasn't the only one that fainted.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
wishforwings2 chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
Ha that was hilarious, though I’m glad it wasn’t in the story as it would have changed it so much. It’s really cool to see bits of editing and how the story could have been changed. Keep em’ coming.
elconejoblanco chapter 2 . 3/27/2008
that was ridiculous! but I liked it :D

put more of these, they're interesting. if you had done that I wonder how you would have dealt with the rest of the school

actually it would have been funny if this was a dream but in the fic.
Artzii chapter 2 . 2/3/2008
... :

Once the Secrets series is over, you should make an AU spin-off with the deleted scene. Possibly with Cedric living... Threesomelove. ;_;

Or at least end it in a less cliffy place. O_O;

Plzplzplz? -begs-

... Anyways. xD I like it. Hoping for more deleted scenes... x3
ThatGirl7858 chapter 2 . 1/14/2008
hey

i was disappointed you stopped that deleted scene there..i liked it.

it was so different to the actually stories that i was laughing the whole time.

seriously i liked it.

you should totally continue it

well only if you want to.

anyways

i hope you write more, about different things,.

i love your stories

xx

thatgirl
The Dead Snake chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
I like this deleted scene. Only, it's really good that it wasn't in the story... then the whole thing would be ruined! But I would really like to see the crowd's shock at this... that'd be funny!
Ile chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
i'm rather glad you didn't post this, although it makes a great deleted scene XP
hieisdragoness18 chapter 2 . 12/22/2007
aw that was soo good!
HidingOut chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
THIS IS SUCH CRACK BUT SO AWESOME! I would love to see this pairing/threesome happen!