Reviews for Winter Festival: A Forever Destined Vignette
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
thats a great story and i just wanted to say HAPPY THANKSGIVING! to you becuz its in a few days! teehee ) BYE!
Stunna21 chapter 2 . 6/13/2008
great chapter can't wait for the next vig. keep writing.
DarthNasere chapter 2 . 1/13/2008
This was a great story. I especially liked the part about the blue swoop! XD
IloveAP chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
I'm so glad you wrote this it was good to see Obi-Wan in action. I like he and Sola as a couple.

As always you did a fantastic job here.
Mo Angel chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
Ah, the holidays. My favorite time of year. And a good time to read yet another great spec of imagination from her highness, Andrea. Thanks

Mo
Harry2 chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Well, another threat dealt with, and more goodness for the families. Very well done Andrea!
General Skywalker chapter 2 . 12/28/2007
Beautiful story appropriate for the season and I'm glad Obi-Wan got to them in time. Bravo to Ryoo for trying to protect her mother.

I wish Obi-Wan would have killed him he is really to dangerous to be kept alive.
General Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
Great start I really love these vignettes. Darred deserved to be put to death.

I hope Obi-Wan gets to Sola and Ryoo in time.
babybluemoongirl chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I loved this story! I was so happy that Obi-wan got there in time. But my favourite part was the books it was so romantic. Great job!:D
SidiousSith chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
suddenly, he heard a snap hiss. He turned to see eleven-year-old Ryoo standing there with an azure bladed light saber in hand.

“Get away from my mom, you monster,” Ryoo ordered.

~Go Ryoo!

“No...they don’t. You’re not worthy of them and I should kill you where you stand!” Obi-Wan said, as he slammed Darred’s back against the wall.

“But it’s not the Jedi way. You have, however, added two counts of kidnaping, assault, and attempted rape charges to your murder charge. And I’ll personally see to it that you spend the rest of your life rotting in a tiny prison cell,” Obi-Wan said, as he shoved him into the hands of the authorities. Obi-Wan rushed to Sola and began helping her to straighten her clothes. Qui-Gon knelt down beside Ryoo and pulled the child into his arms.

~Whew. Glad Obi Wan got there in time!

“Thanks Uncle Ani. Does this mean you’ll teach me to ride your hover board?” Ryoo asked.

“Sure,” he replied.

“You better not,” Obi-Wan said sternly.

~Haha..

“Come here tiny angel,” he called. She skipped to him and he plucked her up, putting her in his lap. Padme took her mittens and beat the snow off them, before putting them back on.

“We play in the snow, sweetie, we don’t eat it,” Padme said, trying to hide a smile.

“And it doesn’t help when you laugh at her. If she thinks you think it’s funny, she’ll do it whether she’s supposed to or not,” Padme replied.

~LOL.

Wonderful story. :D The gifts that Anakin & Padme gave each other were very fitting-I love that he found those books! Wow. Great job.
Princess Geia chapter 2 . 12/27/2007
I loved this viggie- what a lovely ending! I can't wait for the next Forever Destined Vignette. Keep up the good work!
superfragile chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Great story! Can't wait till the next one!
Kaptain Kristi chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
beautiful story!
Padme52 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
I was so afraid for Sola and Ryoo. I was proud of Ryoo for protecting her mother until Obi-Wan got there.

This was a perfect ending to a perfect story, which really fits this holiday season.
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
Another happy ending! Oh this one was just as wonderful as your others have been. I'm so glad that Obi-Wan got to Sola and Ryoo in time, and I love that Ryoo was able to protect her mother until Obi-Wan got there. That was so cool! And of course the gifts between Anakin and Padme were terribly romantic. The charm bracelet, the memory book, the swoop bike, and the old fairy tale books! It was so sweet of Anakin to find those for her. Congrats on another great story - I look forward to the next Forever Destined Vignette.

And Happy Holidays to you too! ;-)