Reviews for That Guy Meets the Girl
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
hahahaha gotta laugh at the author's note again. But so true.

the smut was sweet though )
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Lol at the author's note.

I love the AU scenario! Can't wait to read the next part.
Terri chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
WOW I like this a lot(I love everything BONES) :-).
MegKevin chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Oh. MY GOD. Okay. The fic was itself amazing. But honestly it was the image in the A/N that made my brain go *BOOOOM-fizzz...*

I am drooling. I promise I'm a good girl...(until my Seeley-in-a-bow gets here anyway...*cackles*)

Seriously though, ADORABLE

-Meg
LiveFearlessly chapter 2 . 6/21/2009
Love it, its so cute!
MRS.cullen.BOOTH.malfoy.BOLTON chapter 2 . 2/1/2009
good story, but then i try to imagine them in high school, and i end up looking like this: O.o
space77 chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
LOL at your PSA at the end, but I totally 100 percent agree! I was so afraid you were going to skip out on the safe sex... and then I was afraid he wasn't going to have a condom.

This was well done... imagining them in high school and having sex is kinda weird/creepy to me... guess I'm old too!

Space
space77 chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Wow - how'd I miss this one for so long? You've probably heard the "I don't usually go for BB in high school/college" excuses before, but this one looks pretty good. Glad I found it!

Moving on...

Space
marteloise chapter 2 . 5/1/2008
I've just discovered this fic and I would like to know if you're going to continue it! I'm sure there's a lot more to tell! Great beginning, really hot! Hope to read more soon!
kinseyjo chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
you guys have got to continue this story. sigh. i lurve it! here's my faves:

“I’d like to be a pilot, like my pop,” he confided in her. It was something he’d never told another living soul. “That’s why I keep torturing myself with those classes. I don’t know," his foot shuffled at the turf, "maybe I’m not smart enough. But, I’m gonna get out of here and see the world someday. Just like you.” His eyes locked on hers. *LOVE this – loved how he’s all introspective with her – like she still made him nervous, but he wants to just stand there and pour his little heart out. Awh!*

She reached up to pull his head down into a kiss. *YAY! Go Bren!*

He wanted to give her pleasure. *High school boys don’t think like that. He’s so special. *swoon**

"I'm the teacher now, Tempe. And I think its time for another lesson." *CHEESEY! BUT I LOVE IT!*

*Jen, I wholeheartedly agree with you – high school sex is dumb. If you wait, it’s so much better. But with these two… it’s just so sweet. The smut was totally hot, but totally in character and all that good stuff. :)

Love this story girls! Also love having another pair of partners-in-crime out there! ;)*

Xoxo

kinsey
KittenKez chapter 2 . 1/30/2008
Great so far! SB/TB fics RULE! This is the first high school fic i've seen and it's great! UPDATE SOON!

*Kez*
kinseyjo chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
first of all, girls, love love LOVE THIS. This needs to have three million chapters. Kay? Thanks. ;)

Who was he to let some beautiful girl spend it all by herself? *Such a Seeley Booth thing to think. Sigh. Love him*

"Why are you grinning?" *and then he felt the world tilt*

He had the body of an athlete and eyes that could melt your undies. *gah. Even then, I bet. I love boys who are hot in high school and just get hotter as they age. Sighs.*

“Hey Booth,” a booming voice called, “you gonna get you some of that?” *I hate high school boys. They’re such pigs. :P*

He usually drove girls crazy, not the other way around. *mwahaha. Yeah. How’s it feel to be the one all stupid-face, Seeley boy?*

She shocked him, teasing his open mouth with her tongue and then tearing her lips away and pushing him backwards so he stumbled a few steps. *Who knew she had it in her?*

“I told you, size DOES matter! You'd never be able to satisfy me.” *thatta girl Bren!*

leaving her breathless, on slightly shaky knees. *ass.;)*

She panted, licking her lips, fantasizing about crawling under the table in their next session and finding out just what made Seeley so cocky. *DO IT.*

"Oh, Temp please!" he teased, laughing his ass off at his friend’s expense. *snort.* oh high school boys. Losers.

If they drove each other crazy and were so wrong for each other, why did their kisses feel so right? *awh! Because they’re PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!*

Something in his voice made her slip her hand into his as he helped her outside. *YAY!*
Temperance-is -a -virtue chapter 2 . 1/16/2008
That was very sweet. I giggled through half of it, but the other half I was holding back an 'aw'. I'm in the computer lab at school. We're supposed to be quiet.
Krazzy Kezz chapter 2 . 1/4/2008
whew, that was HOT!

omg, you are an awesome writer - as my best friend would say, youre writing is 'totally orgasmic'!

Please, please, PLEASE continue... and soon!

im desperate to know what will happen between them now!

luv, ur no. 1 fan (lol) D
nemo1500 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
wow! hot! please continue and soon. this is an amazing story.