Reviews for Marriage Law
Goose chapter 1 . 5/17
M-m-m-Mary Sue!
TheIntendedMrsMalfoy chapter 7 . 2/14
Just got interested then find you haven't updated in 6 years... Please think about restarting this fic? It's really good :)
wolfchild2010 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
its ok i like it but it not very much i would like to read the rest of the chapters if u ever diside to continue them ok
esmeralda023 chapter 7 . 10/31/2011
It is depressing to perceive that this story will no longer be continued. This is a good story.
Malicia chapter 7 . 1/5/2011
Hi!

I somehow love this story.

I'd really like you to continue this story but I read in your profile, that you don't know how to continue the story...I still hope you'll get a great idea on how o carry on :)
kiki idiotonastick chapter 7 . 6/5/2009
write more or die!
kiki idiot-on-a-stick chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
I. LOVE. IT! write more write more write more write more write more write more write mor write more write moree write more write more write more!
sjrodgers23 chapter 7 . 10/16/2008
please update soon thank you
jasmine-leigh chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
this is great its nice to see another gryfindoor with snape and not just hermione with him all the time. looking forward to finding out what happens and how she got the scar, just wondering is she anorexic?
Sephora85 chapter 7 . 3/12/2008
I'd like to see a longer part where Persephone and Severus speak with each other! They've to build up some kind of relationship! I like the chapter and hope you find the time to update soon!
Enefet chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Your writing is not half bad, but it still ended up throwing me off. In your AN you said that you were taking up the challenge concerning marriage law.

A lot of points are put plainly. Snape and Dumbledore are quite off. Dumbledore is gay for a start, so he and Minerva must suck. To top it off they're required to have a baby. She's young enough to have been his daughter, and they're old. This law was not well thought through.

Concerning Dumbledore, I can’t fathom him simply allowing this to happen to his students or anyone else without a fight. It's morally wrong and he wouldn't take it so lightly. Also, Persephone and Snape. What? A teacher and a student, even though there are plenty of others to have been chosen from? It doesn't add up.

I kinda like Persephone, she's got some character to her, but there’s not enough outrage for everyone else. Hello! People are being forced to mass marry and procreate despite the fact they're still quite young. Where's the indigence? This is a school, not a breeding farm! These are people, not animals!

I almost forgot about the gripe with Snape, first of all he would NOT have let her get away with talking to him like that near the forest. Also that scene was dare I say pointless. She went, she pet, she left. It was a perfect opportunity to flesh out their relationship, or add conflict, tension, whatever. That was a scene that had potential but was sadly overlooked it seems. Snape also would have reprimanded Draco, he may favor his house but he wouldn't turn a complete blind eye to everything his students do.

And I doubt Snape would yell at Persephone, you haven't really expanded at all on their 'non relationship' so why should he start screaming? You're making him out to sound like an irrational teenager, which he is not. And you're making him sound like an idiot compared to Persephone. This guy is fucking brilliant, what gives?

Truthfully I just can't imagine Snape being so curious about Persephone. He just strikes me as the kind of guy that wouldn't give a shit about her past or anything about her. And you're not convincing me otherwise.

The school uniform seems to be absent also.

In short: Not convinced.
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 7 . 3/4/2008
-sighs- silly girl... thanks for a wonderful update, kulta!
Sephora85 chapter 6 . 2/24/2008
I liked it very much! I hope you'll be able to update soon!
Lintered chapter 6 . 2/23/2008
aw she has a kid lol and a scar [ seems as if she has a lot of things to her life, but that makes an interesting story I guess lol
Sephora85 chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
Good chapter! I hope Persephone and Severus get along some day! Update soon!