Reviews for Because it's Better in Suna
slugprincesstsunade chapter 3 . 6/20
I smiled through the whole thing ! cx ️
Avatarkora chapter 3 . 9/8/2015
I'm just going to assume you forgot about this because it was in 2007 and it does not take 8 years to make a page
piriti chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Awwwww 3
Rose-Aki chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
That sounded like a funny Christmas with the sand siblings. I loved it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2014
yes to the sequal
Atemumberry chapter 3 . 6/6/2014
I was so damn right to read it
zahra chapter 3 . 4/21/2014
Aaaaaaaaaah...this story is amazing, cute and awesome all in one :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/4/2013
Cant even explain my love for this novel o greatness
Keshav chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I loved this fanfic! It was quite funny and really cute. Just a couple of spelling mistakes in the last chapter. And I love Gaara's character in this one...
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Dude this was amazing
Because pf this i actually admire kankuro
sylversmith chapter 3 . 3/25/2013
Would love to read a New Years sequel! Thank you for all the wonderful ShikaTem stories!
LoveGlutton chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
Aaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwww inlove gaara in this
angrywolfgirl chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
i was smiling all threw the story. when i was little i thought about them acting like this but thought it was too crazy, but reading this story gave me SO much inspiration. im going to right a Christmas story next! it you cant tell I LOVED IT! totally worth my fav stories page.

right a sequel if you haven't already, im going to your webpage right now! yay!
RandomWolf121 chapter 3 . 5/1/2012
I haven't laughed so hard in weeks. Though that may be a testiment to how boring my life is, it also shows just how hilarious this fic was. I'm officially in love with your writing. And humor.

Keep it up

Sincerely, Elena
Aldedron chapter 3 . 3/31/2012
Oh, god, this whole story was just absolutely priceless. Especially the second chapter with the microwave story! I was laughing so hard, it was just unbelievable. Hilarious- HILARIOUS!