Reviews for Surprise, Surprise
frozenfiery chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
awwwwww! :) it's cute! hahha!
not2tall05 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Well, that's one very literal way to pop the question.

And as for licking wounds...

Any way, I really enjoyed this fic :)
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
that was great loved it
spark3597 chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
cute!
EdwardslambLaci chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
booth jumping out of the box was really funny
ab89us chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
OOH Booth in a box. Kinda like a jack in the box but WAY hotter! Such a good story! I loved it!
BxBforever chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
thats nice
irony882 chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
This story was so sickeningly sweet that I had to read this twice lol. - Brennan is so lucky she has a true romantic for a fiance! Actually, the whole jumping out of the box thing was completely orginal, so kudos to you. Very humorous, too!
MclovinMcDreamy chapter 1 . 7/18/2008
haha.. sadly, as some joke, i can see Booth actually popping out of a box to surprise Brennan
prosopopoiia chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
*squee* They're getting married!

Yikes, Bones certainly has good reflexes! Which poses the questions, why on earth did Booth think popping out of a box would be a good idea?
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
I love it! Very funny! I really enjoyed it!
bb-4ever chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
sweet shot great proposal.
SpiritoftheWhiteRose chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
*giggles*

absolutely wonderful story
SSJL chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Well I laughed pretty dang hard, if that means anything;) Can totally see Booth doing something cheesy like this, and Bren being all, "WTF?" LOL. Hilarious.

Shame he wasn’t naked in that box-Good to know that Tempe, genius that she is, still has her mind in the gutter like the rest of us;)

it was an antiquated ritual in which the woman was asked to obey her husband, thereby hindering her own personal freedom. -If it were Booth? Hinder me, baby. Hinder me *now*. That didn't sound very feminist, did it? Whoops.

Sigh. She really needs to say I love you back at the end, though. I mean, she just punched the man in the face, for crying out loud. He needs a little love;)

So super-cute. Loves!