Reviews for The Frost Identity
Soul-Speaker chapter 3 . 7/28/2015
This is amazing! When will you update?
raf-51 chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
I can't believe you never finished this story! It's too bad it had such an intriguing start...
Lx chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
I am so sad that you never completed this! i love it
mumu15 chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
plz continue this story, D
greenteafarm chapter 3 . 4/20/2009
Stumbled across this. There's an excellent sense of pacing in this story. Just enough tension, just enough background history. Very interesting.
roguemr chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
I haven't read or watched any of the Bourne series, but I have to admit I'm really liking this adaptation.

Updating is better than not updating at all. :D
tripleRRR chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Wow great stuff so far, write more please!
Obsidian Twilight chapter 3 . 6/15/2008
Gods, and here I was hoping that Jean and Emma were together. The complete 180 here was a bit of surprise, but still a welcome one, mind you. It leaves me looking forward to what will happen next.

This is a fantastic read!
Klein chapter 3 . 6/4/2008
I am so lost...interesting stuff.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
Well, we got some information on Emma's background. But, from the sounds of things, I think that Farouk somehow got his hooks into Jean! I think that Magnus is on to some things, but its going to take time. (BTW, congratulations on things in your life! Just don't forget us, your loyal readers!)
jupitersthunder chapter 3 . 5/28/2008
FINALLY ANOTHER UPDATE! A good one too. Cool chapter. So who was it that Emma was married to? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
jupitersthunder chapter 2 . 4/8/2008
THis is a really interesting story. PLEASE CONTINUE! Who will be paired up with who?
tripleRRR chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Awesome story so far, keep going!
NinjaSloth chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Wow, truly excellent beginning chapters and a very original crossover idea. I look forward to reading more. :)
Spikesagitta chapter 2 . 12/30/2007
and like "they" say, the plots thickens...just don ask me who they are, i havent a clue

gotta love who you combine both aspect together, so what the next move?