Reviews for Christmas Present
nomdeplume30 chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Very nice! I have read a bunch of your stories now and have been continually impressed with your writing. Great humor, fantastic characterizations and so very clean and polished. I love it. It is so fun to read your work. This story was very sweet and touching. Made me so happy for Giles, who happens to be my favorite character and I love to see nice things happen to him.
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
A most excellent story. Who wanted the Stargate DVD?
CersiFinallyGotWhatSheDeserved chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
A great story. Very good.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
hey, i just read, like halfyour stories this afternoon and i have to say that TOTALLY love your Giles stuff, it's great
ladyredraven chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
*teary eyed* Aw! Giles's Christmas! The complete bafflement and perplexed air around Giles that you show as the story opens is easy to imagine. I can't believe how well you write him!
Tanokai chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yay! Another glowing review from your new fan. I love your humour! and i'm sure you hate my spelling and typing abilities. IVery cute Fic. Very cute.. I wonder if you have a fic about the actuall christmas dinner o.o; that would be a funny event indeed.
Paparate chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I don't do this often... But I really TRUELY want to thank you for bring the beautiful pieces of Buffy and Giles relationship on here. Your stories are wonderfully made and crafted with just...SOMETHING which really touches me (I'm a sucker for a little angst). Once more, I thank you for bring the many stories you've written to my world. You must truely love to write and it is an HONOR for me to read the stories you bring. I often feel discouraged went I don't have enough reviews (even though I know it's not only for the reader's but for the writer themself). I ADMIRE you greatly for you perseverence in the many years of writing. You've inspired me and for that I am TRUELY UTTERLY grateful.

I apologize for this long spam. BUT.

(I'll enjoy reading your future stories!)
PinkFairy727 chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is great, well done :c)
Donna8 chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Okay, that actualy touched my heart. In the series, Giles was Giles, but here he is a person. I never thought about Giles at Christmas, here all alone. Excellent.