Reviews for Minutiae
Ellie 5192 chapter 13 . 3/4/2010
I just stummbled on this story (or, perhaps, stories... little ones) and I just love them... For someone who doesn't usualy do drabble, you're doing a mighty fine job of fooling me! D

The great thing about drabbles is they lend themselves to showing small moments without the hullaballoo of a long chapter. For someone so economic and proficient with their words, this style works great for you. You manage to give so much with so little, and given the whole S/J relationship is built on the stolen moments, I couldn't think of a better way to write about it!

One thousand thank-yous for this great writing!
shadowsamurai83 chapter 9 . 9/12/2009
Okay, you sso didn't offend this reader! That was hilarious!

Erm, and while I'm here, on this nice review page, I'd like to make a confession. *mumbles while looking at feet* I've read all your Sam/Jack stuff over the past few days and been that engrossed I haven't reviewed them because I was too eager to get to the next story. I know, I'm a terrible reader. But seriously, I just wanted the next story. So, erm, here's three days worth reading and reviewing right here. :)
LY00 chapter 3 . 3/28/2008
Oh, this is just great. I love the irony in the first line. Excellent.

Thanks for writing.
LY00 chapter 11 . 3/28/2008
This is great! I'd loved to have seen a moment like that live.

Thanks for writing.
Newbie GK chapter 4 . 3/21/2008
I really liked this one-shot. Sam and Jack just make such a cute couple. I really liked the last line too, because he keeps kissing her everytime she smiles.
Zoser chapter 13 . 2/20/2008
A lovely bunch of drabbles.
Guest chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
aww. por jack.
vball2003 chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
This had me laughing so hard. I could totally see Jack doing something like that!
spacegypsy1 chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
ye ha! Another one! And hysterical to boot! What a great way to start my day. What a tease you are. When he yanked that clipboard, I as like...YES! and then you yanked the moment right out from under me! Loved it! B
dp chapter 13 . 2/19/2008
Very very nice.
FantasticJackie chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
Aww! That's sad! :( They moved the Stargate?

Totally lovin' the kiss, though! And I'm totally with Jack about the base!
HoldoutTrout chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
Hee. Stupid!cute OTP. I love Jack being disappointed at the lack of the lack of propriety.
binkii822 chapter 13 . 2/18/2008
oh...Gateroom kissing!
Oma-1 chapter 12 . 1/21/2008
ROFLMAO! If only everyone was as observant (and vocal!) as Vala :D
Guest chapter 12 . 1/20/2008
That was cute. You should write one with teal'c and jack.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »