Reviews for Light's Forgotten Child
jonica77 chapter 67 . 4/7/2014
Wow, wow,woooow! I love this story! It's nice, finally a hunter x hunter fanfic I like is pipo abandoned theirs, but u finished yours thank you so 's cool! :-D
Guest chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Isn't kurapika supposed to die if he so much as swings his chain at someone who isn't one of the spiders? Don't want to poke holes, but I don't think he would be able to wrap a chain around her ancle *_*
TunaSFX chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
I dont mind, but the name change wasnt really necessary cause haru is a unisex name
Skyla-chan.99 chapter 67 . 1/2/2013
OMG this story was sooooo gooood 0_0 I appreciate your work done on this story XD Nice work :)
HikariScarlett chapter 61 . 8/18/2012
awesome! This story is soooooooo amazing! It will be better if its killuaxOCxkurapika... But whatever this story is soooo amazing girl! :D
Rieyama Yuuko chapter 67 . 6/6/2012
She's getting stronger! And anyway on this chapter I'm just feeling like,kurapika is a father who teach her daughter-hikari- to walk. And then,the kissing part! From there I started to think like crazy! I started imagining kurapika is a father who suffer daughtercomplex and he date his own daughter #justkillme#
Nagi Magi chapter 67 . 4/5/2012
I found it so cute! :D The ending was very satisfying for me. Some stories feel unfinished and a bit disappointing, but this one was good. It felt finish and I see how Hikari grows to become a stronger person, someone who won't run away anymore. Plus her growth is not instant, she learns to become stronger and more out going.

I really enjoyed your story!
KiGaMin chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Ah. When I remember...

This story was one of the first I read in english...

Ah, I say this because I'm french, and, as you can see, I still have lots of thing to learn from english... (I bet I made a mistake in this sentence...)

So. At the time, I was a Kurapika fan... But I changed my mind and now I prefer Killua... -hearts- In fact, I love Killua. O (I'm too young for Kurapika XD)

But still, I love this story. I really really really like it!

Hikari is so different of those heroines who know everything, who are stronger than everyone, who are never scared, who succeed where everyone failed... And for once, Kurapika is not OOC...

I admit, it's really difficult not to make a character OOC... in my stories, Killua is always OOC... - -'

But in yours, Kurapika is not.

You have merit for writing a story like this ...

I hope you'll write more about HxH...

Sorry for the long review '
angelofdeath1119 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hi... Really loved your writing... would love to read it again and again and again... keep writing, and good job!
Tenshin-no-Tsubasa chapter 67 . 12/20/2009
God...i start readin HXH fanfics for a moth now, but this one was the best i have read! (uhmm...im being honest ) Etto...is there going to be a secuele? or something like that? *w*?

Jee, i dont know since when had this chpater being uploaded, but still, happy bithday and merry kurisumasu~
ilovevampirerulez chapter 67 . 12/7/2009
you are such a gifted writer! i love this story.. i wish there were more put there like this! you have amazing talent.. this made me keep reading and readin til the end.. i wish this wouldnt end! i loved the story.. every single bit of it!

i love you, vampirerulez - youre amazing!
dreamonkid chapter 67 . 11/24/2009
its kinda hard finding gud hxh fanfics these days. I'm glad i went thru the old fanfics and came across urs! after reading the final chapter i felt dat i haf read yet another great fanfic! :D

write more chapter stories like this one! :3 that is...if u haf da time. ppl these days r growing older, dey haf a life 2 live. dont haf enuf time 2 do other stufs 8(

but if u do write more, i'll be looking forward 2 dem d(_)

~dreamonkid~
ellechant chapter 67 . 8/31/2009
That was great! Sorry, I'm lousy at giving compliments but I swear it was great!
Mistress of Solitude chapter 67 . 4/10/2009
forgive me for not reviewing daily and not keeping up but im so sorry i was just stressed out before and now i apologized dearly and want to tell you that this was a beautiful ending Take Care and I Love your story
liza-chan chapter 67 . 2/12/2009
AW!

KAWAI \\_\\

i can't handle this cute ending! i fell like crying ..it's just soo touchy! you rock! please i want to read more from you..even if it was oneshot!

HAPPY BIRTH DAY SWEETIE!you are on my msn list starting from now!

sayonaraa~