Reviews for Unholy Matrimony
echosong258 chapter 7 . 5/1/2013
I hope you don't give up this story. Its very interesting and I would love to read more :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/21/2013
you did not finish you you clorbag valblerneilk i shall not be pleased by no i will not umhp
anonymous chapter 7 . 12/15/2009
HOLY CRAP! RAVEN AND BB?ROTFLOL

O.O
Toriano.Flacko chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
“You gave Beast Boy and I similar advice when we started dating,” said Raven, hoping her hood would hide the blush on her cheeks.

... And how would SHE know that?
Grey Raven Girl chapter 7 . 6/6/2008
Ok, so it's been forever! I really wish you would review!

Anyhoo, I made a fan art for your story! Hee hee! You can see it at:

grey-raven-girl./art/Raven-Sweet-Addiction-87871799

I hope you like it and I can't wait for an update!
Grey Raven Girl chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Hee hee! I am just adoring this story! The plot is so different (in a good way) from anything else I've read! It's kind of like that movie "Freaky Friday" but far more amusing! I cannot wait to see more!

Update soon, please!

}Grey Raven Girl{
Toriano.Flacko chapter 7 . 4/9/2008
TELL ME YOU'RE GOIN' TA UPDATE SOON! IT'S BEEN TWO MONTHS, OR THE EQUIVILENT OF 60 DAYS, ALREADY! YOU NEED TA UPDATE ALREADY! LEST I TURN INTO SOME CRAZY PERSON WHO'S EVERY JOY IS HUNTING DOWN PEOPLE WHO DON'T FINISH WHAT THEY'VE STARTED! NAMELY, IN THIS CASE, THIS STORY! SEIOUSLY, UPDATE RIGHT FREAKING NOW!

P.S. I HAVE NO IDEA WHY I'M WRITING IN ALL CAPS.

P.S.S. OH, YEAH, MEBBE TO GENERATE THE SENSE OF UTTER URGENCY!

P.S.S.S. I LIKE PIE. and BOO-YAH!
Toriano.Flacko chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
Um... Kewl.

... I think
Ninjagirl27 chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
It was a little boy, about the age of twelve. "Little boy.. age of 12" That's kind of insulting to a 13 year old,after all, it's only a 1 year difference, but I still like your story.
ttfan111robstar1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
cool! add on abd keep writing, your great at it! peace!
Raven of Alaska chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Great chapter! I loved the fight between BB, Gauntlet, and Blank. Also, the name ZANA was perfect for this evil overlord. I immediately recognized the name from Cody Lyoko, who happens to be one of my most favorite villians. Keep up the good work!

Sincerly,

Raven of Alaska
BabyBeaver chapter 5 . 2/10/2008
""Please and thanks"" That's so completely not what I'd expect Starfire to say. That's great. xD

I didn't think Sayonara sounded Spanish... I'm in French, so I don't know a whole lot of Spanish... xP

Anyway, another great chapter. Thirty-page goal? Wow, that's a big one. ANYWAY. Another goo chap, and I'm looking forward to the rest!
BabyBeaver chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Wow, I'm terrible. Did I forget to put this on my Alert list? I must've, because I didn't realize you'd updated.

Anyay, another good chapter. Anger is kind of a jerk...But nice twist.
Teen Tyrant chapter 7 . 2/10/2008
Ok, a few things.

Firstly, you are being way too mean to the Titans, in having them have to do some major league battling every day. True, there have been a couple of chapters where there's no action, but only four days have passed in this story, and the battles have been so extreme. Cut 'em some slack! (how did Beast Boy get so injured anyway?) Btw, this is a joking comment.

Two, some more awesome original characters. Blank and The Gauntlet, brilliant. Though, I hope we learn why Blank was out to murder Beast Boy.

Yay! An Animorphs fan! I was an absolute Animorphs junkie for all five years of their publication. I miss them terribly. We should compare notes sometime. I did notice how the description of humans developing technology fast was very similar to how Ax described human progress.
warprince2000 chapter 7 . 2/10/2008